Maxilla is v imp tbh

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
If you have a tall skull but it comes from downgrowth it still looks better than brachy for sure , but it’s not even close to as good as tall skull w compact midface and decent maxilla

Delon had tall skull for his height but his maxilla is very good , even Ramirez had insane tall skull but his maxilla is perfect tats why his face in this gif has perfect mfr @Pei @PeiFan94

917042F9 5C68 4E12 BEC3 5EFA222CFFEF

From this gif you’d think he has medium skull height but his skull height was top tier insane the alien killer
F0D85260 1C83 449C 8A03 12472B9D84D8

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94 and 6ft4
Nigger forum

• +1
Reactions: JL~
Dalit forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Aero
the more forward grown you are the bigger and more defined all the rest of your face looks, because maxilla is the center piece of your face that is pulled apart from everything, it's just hard to understand because people have 2D logic when it comes to facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and BrahminBoss
Dalit forum
Do you think (semi) recessed chin can even be good in some cases (Vito Basso for example), i noticed it fits some cheekbone structures, that's why zygos are underrated, zygo structures allow for different looks. I might make a thread about the chin sometime

Do you think (semi) recessed chin can even be good in some cases (Vito Basso for example), i noticed it fits some cheekbone structures, that's why zygos are underrated, zygo structures allow for different looks. I might make a thread about the chin sometime
Yea Fernando lindez also has relatively weak chin . Zygos afford you some leeway

Yea Fernando lindez also has relatively weak chin . Zygos afford you some leeway
Nooo, i don't mean this, weaker chin can ACCENTUATE zygos, look at Vito for example, i think his zygos look bigger and more forward, BECAUSE he has a bit more recessed chin. You can try this too infront of mirror. OFC recessed chin itself looks bad from side etc.. so it's a tradeoff

Nooo, i don't mean this, weaker chin can ACCENTUATE zygos, look at Vito for example, i think his zygos look bigger and more forward, BECAUSE he has a bit more recessed chin. You can try this too infront of mirror. OFC recessed chin itself looks bad from side etc.. so it's a tradeoff
Yea understood , most dark triad anime OPs also have very wide cheekbones with small chin and tapering jaw w exaggerated bizygo to bigonial . I think ur avi is a somewhat decent example of those proportions

Yea understood , most dark triad anime OPs also have very wide cheekbones with small chin and tapering jaw w exaggerated bizygo to bigonial . I think ur avi is a somewhat decent example of those proportions
Yeah ik what you mean but I mean recession especially, go infront of mirror and open your mouth but keep your lips closed. If you have already some cheekbones, you will (maybe) see a difference. It's hard to describe it you will need to see the relation yourself. It makes your ogee bigger and gives a good "hollowing" from 3/4 and front like Vito. You can see his bones in some angles etc.. look very different than normal. I think that's the reason