Maxilla

Bheimal

Bheimal

Iron
It's genuinely getting unbearable to look at myself because of the grade of recession my maxilla has. There are mixed opinions about thumbpulling, but I dont really know who to believe since people these days call every softmaxx "cope". Obviously, in some instances they're right, such as reverse thumbpulling since there are no sutures in the mandible to stretch. I went off topic but still, except lefort 2, how can I develop my forward growth an maxilla? If somebody reaches this far drop some tips for eye area as well, since im an ueecel. Much love bhais 🥰

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
lefort 2

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and ihatecelibacy
good, moneymaxx and research surgeons till then
Been moneymaxxing for around half a year, gathered up 2.5-3k dollas for now. Gonna start working soon and all the winnings will go towards the fund 🧙🏿‍♂️. One question, should I research cosmetic surgeons in my own country or turkey, since its cheaper and more easily accessible?

• +1
Been moneymaxxing for around half a year, gathered up 2.5-3k dollas for now. Gonna start working soon and all the winnings will go towards the fund 🧙🏿‍♂️. One question, should I research cosmetic surgeons in my own country or turkey, since its cheaper and more easily accessible?
depends on where you live brotha, i will go to turkety since im close to it, im pretty sure gian implants and surgerymax are in turkey so just be patient bro im also 15 and need rhino and cantho patience is key dont rope.

depends on where you live brotha, i will go to turkety since im close to it, im pretty sure gian implants and surgerymax are in turkey so just be patient bro im also 15 and need rhino and cantho patience is key dont rope.
Praying my hormones carry me to gandy heaven 🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿 I'm in Georgia so its pretty easy to take a trip to Turkey, I need orbital box osteotomy asap

• +1
Praying my hormones carry me to gandy heaven 🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿 I'm in Georgia so its pretty easy to take a trip to Turkey, I need orbital box osteotomy asap
Nigga it does not matter where you live anyone could get to turkey in less than a day

It's genuinely getting unbearable to look at myself because of the grade of recession my maxilla has. There are mixed opinions about thumbpulling, but I dont really know who to believe since people these days call every softmaxx "cope". Obviously, in some instances they're right, such as reverse thumbpulling since there are no sutures in the mandible to stretch. I went off topic but still, except lefort 2, how can I develop my forward growth an maxilla? If somebody reaches this far drop some tips for eye area as well, since im an ueecel. Much love bhais 🥰
Suck BBC for maxilla and put dog's sperm on your UEE bhai.