Maxillapill !!!

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill

HE MIGHT BE UGLY IN YOUR EYES BUT GIRLS STILL LIKE HIM BECAUSE OF GODLY MAXILLA, REMINDER GIRLS COMPLIMENT HIM IN THE COMMENTS.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 8165 and 7 others
all i see is a hamster with an upturned nose and vampire teeth

Comiccon American Psycho Full Image GalleryBackground en US 1483994504848 SX1080

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, mewcoper, Deleted member 8080 and 8 others
@Proex @thinwhiteduke Whats so funny cucks?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6723
this faggot has appeal? he looks recessed and forward grown at the same time jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
His maxilla is recessed retard, what do you think forward growth means? It doesn't mean uptipped nose. Forward growth is when your maxilla is actually stretched out forwards, the distance between it's most rear point and to it's most front point would actually increase.

He has a short distance, he's recessed as hell.

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
wont create a cringe tok account anytime soon m8, my t levels don't allow it
"He is such a nice boy what have you all ❤️"
"He will have a glow up I tell you"
"0% Hate 100% "Let him be""
"Somehow that's cute"
"You will forget abt this video in 10 minutes but he will remember this for the rest of his life. Be nice."
"iwi he is cute HAHA"

he looks like he has sfs

"Somehow that's cute"
"You will forget abt this video in 10 minutes but he will remember this for the rest of his life. Be nice."
"iwi he is cute HAHA"
Pepe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
His maxilla is recessed retard, what do you think forward growth means? It doesn't mean uptipped nose. Forward growth is when your maxilla is actually stretched out forwards, the distance between it's most rear point and to it's most front point would actually increase.

He has a short distance, he's recessed as hell.
No he isn't

Not having SFS = automatically Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
"Somehow that's cute"
"iwi he is cute HAHA"
eh, they still admit that he is odd looking while still reasonably cute, wouldn't call that "appeal" tbh

EEEBFB58 38C1 4A39 84B1 27B14526A107

He’s recessed you monkey

Also wtf is that nose, is that natural?

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
His maxilla is upturned but it lacks forward growth, my friend. It's too small in horizontal height.
20210128 094858

Neutral head tilt
This is forward growth

View attachment 950340
Neutral head tilt
This is forward growth
Lack of undereye support, recessed mandible suggests otherwise. Look, faggot, I know about this shit a lot, I've coped over it for probably over 5 fucking years, I know every bone in the stupid face out of my head now.

He has upturned maxilla because he is still young, but his maxilla is absolutely recessed, the fact that he can't even have a good mandible with that forward head posture is enough proof. Specifically the distance between his rear zygo and his front tooth is simply too short.

You can have non-upturned maxilla with good forward growth and vice versa.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Lack of undereye support, recessed mandible suggests otherwise. Look, faggot, I know about this shit a lot, I've coped over it for probably over 5 fucking years, I know every bone in the stupid face out of my head now.

He has upturned maxilla because he is still young, but his maxilla is absolutely recessed, the fact that he can't even have a good mandible with that forward head posture is enough proof. Specifically the distance between his rear zygo and his front tooth is simply too short.

You can have non-upturned maxilla with good forward growth and vice versa.
The start of his nostril is far ahead of his eye. And his chin is far ahead of his brow. You have no clue what you're talking about. In cases like this, lack of under eye support is entirely genetic. Just fucking lol at calling his mandible recessed. Put Henry cavill in the same head tilt and you'll see henry Cavill's mandible is more recessed. You don't even know what ur looking for

You can still tell without correct head posture. He’s recessed in your pic too.
Explain how jfl. His nasion is far ahead of his eye, and his chin is far ahead of his brow. Brainded

Explain how jfl. His nasion is far ahead of his eye, and his chin is far ahead of his brow. Brainded
Bro, you're literally retarded.

1) He's pushing his chin outward.
2) Even then his chin is still not ahead of his brow.

Look closely.

Also maxilla forward growth does not dictate mandible position, as I explained before the mandible can independently be recessed or forward moved relative to the maxilla.

The best measure of maxilla growth is to literally look at the distance between the most rear and most forward point of the maxilla. Typically a good well grown maxilla present a face that seems horizontally long from the side plane.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and brainded
Bro, you're literally retarded.

1) He's pushing his chin outward.
2) Even then his chin is still not ahead of his brow.

Look closely.

Also maxilla forward growth does not dictate mandible position, as I explained before the mandible can independently be recessed or forward moved relative to the maxilla.

The best measure of maxilla growth is to literally look at the distance between the most rear and most forward point of the maxilla. Typically a good well grown maxilla present a face that seems horizontally long from the side plane.
20210128 100110

20210128 100132

You're totally wrong. I never said maxilla determines mandible, but just look at the position of the mandible jfl. The only way to compare recession is with the frankfurt plane, as I have demonstrated above. I'm sorry but you seem to confuse forward growth with being attractive. This guy is forward grown, he just has unattractive features

View attachment 950342
View attachment 950343
You're totally wrong. I never said maxilla determines mandible, but just look at the position of the mandible jfl. The only way to compare recession is with the frankfurt plane, as I have demonstrated above. I'm sorry but you seem to confuse forward growth with being attractive. This guy is forward grown, he just has unattractive features
The upper dude lacks distance from his ear to his maxilla, even at that angle which makes it look longer than it is. Also JFL at comparing selfie with distortion to a proper picture from distance.

Typically selfies distort pictures by making closer objects bigger and further objects smaller. At that angle his side looks bigger than it would IRL.

Post a side profile of him without the selfie, you will see what I mean about recession.

The upper dude lacks distance from his ear to his maxilla, even at that angle which makes it look longer than it is. Also JFL at comparing selfie with distortion to a proper picture from distance.

Typically selfies distort pictures by making closer objects bigger and further objects smaller. At that angle his side looks bigger than it would IRL.

Post a side profile of him without the selfie, you will see what I mean about recession.
Ik that, but we're talking about in these pics, nerd

HE MIGHT BE UGLY IN YOUR EYES BUT GIRLS STILL LIKE HIM BECAUSE OF GODLY MAXILLA, REMINDER GIRLS COMPLIMENT HIM IN THE COMMENTS.

If his is godly then I must be Jordan fucking Barrett himself

No one in this thread even knows what forward growth is