Maxillary Expansion

L

lanylanylany

Iron
When i was like 12 my Palate was so narrow that like only 4 teeth were visible, it was horrible, i got Nightly Removable Expanders from my orthodontist which i always thought were supposed to correct my teeth, and not expand my maxilla, so i didnt wear them correctly since they gave no results (Fail)

But still, my maxilla expanded a lot and now its probably still below average person in width but better than the subhuman maxilla i had before. However i have some questions, with expanding of the Maxilla you also gain Facial Width, does it also contribute to Zygo Bone size? Atm i really wanna focus on size of my zygos and if this helps it even few MM, thatd be cool. I plan of using the expanders to really expand my palate and track the progress.

Also, if anyone got some ortho knowledge, i also got the expander on the lower teeth , which i suppose is so the lower teeth follow the Maxilla expansion (since my bite was always correct and just expanding the maxilla would fuck it up) However isnt the mandible just one singular bone? How the hell does the expansion of that work?

Also what are some supplements or techniques to help this expansion process, if possible also expanding the mandible (but mostly care about the zygo width that i hope comes with maxilla expansion)

Since i'm 17 would stuff like testosterone increase the speed of Expansion or even bone size? Dont wanna do GH because of costs and risks, i already have some downward growth and dont wanna get more. (if you want you can convince me tho ill take any advice)

My current maxilla image, still got a lot of expanding to do before i work on teeth alignment.

Attachments

• IMG_20240605_183329.jpg
    IMG_20240605_183329.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
WHYY EM CEE AAAA

Anyway tldr:
Does maxillary Expansion help Zygo growth
How the hell does expanders for lower teeth work (do they expand mandible or not)
What to take at 17 to maximize the expansion and bone growth

• So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser
idc about her i just want some answers man
im just warning you now, this forum is very anti-racist and supports all sizes of black queens

• +1
Reactions: prince_
im just warning you now, this forum is very anti-racist and supports all sizes of black queens
black queens can suck my dick all support to them 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 but they wont help me get better zygos and bones

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
Does maxillary Expansion help Zygo growth
yes but it just pushes them outward doesnt make them bigger and the lower maxilla is expanded much more than upper so zygos not helped relative to palate

How the hell does expanders for lower teeth work (do they expand mandible or not)
i dont see how it could expand whole mandible

What to take at 17 to maximize the expansion and bone growth
AI , facepulling/jaw exercises

yes but it just pushes them outward doesnt make them bigger and the lower maxilla is expanded much more than upper so zygos not helped relative to palate

i dont see how it could expand whole mandible

AI , facepulling/jaw exercises
i mean facepulling is worthless if i got expanders which is basically better option of that, also whats Al. Also pushing zygos outwards means making them more prominent? (easier to get hollow cheeks?)

i mean facepulling is worthless if i got expanders which is basically better option of that, also whats Al. Also pushing zygos outwards means making them more prominent? (easier to get hollow cheeks?)
aromatase inhibitor

no cheeks probably less hollow cuz maxillary bones is rotated with the lower part expanding more

aromatase inhibitor

no cheeks probably less hollow cuz maxillary bones is rotated with the lower part expanding more
oh damn that sucks, still gonna keep expanding the maxilla bcs i want wide cool smile, but thanks ill look into the inhibitors

aromatase inhibitor

I believe you will get hollow cheeks from thumb pulling. cuz people with wide maxillas naturally, typically have wide, prominent cheekbones, with hollow cheeks too