Maxillary rotation and forward growth helmet

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
I've just made a device to upswing my maxilla it uses high-strength elastics placed in between your back molars you bite down and attach the elastics to the front bar will this work over time?

Attachments

• 20240121_220349.jpg
    20240121_220349.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240121_220318.jpg
    20240121_220318.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240121_221314.jpg
    20240121_221314.jpg
    694.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxifier, illoan82, blmratiopiggypoop and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, redroses, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
You will die idk how but you will probably die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TILETY, humanoidsub7, gigell and 1 other person
Why not? it's based of Mike Mews mew vector head gear but this in theory would move the jaw forward as well
mike mew is a charlatan.

your growth plates are fused

maybe you had braces at some point in your life. if you did, you know how much force is necesary to move the teeth amillimiter through the bone? It hurts quite a bit as well. this device of oyurs is not ging to exert that amount of force. and even if it did, it would likely justcause hypertropy of the bone at the pressure point, no movement of the maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and russiancelreturns
mike mew is a charlatan.

maybe you had braces at some point in your life. if you did, you know how much force is necesary to move the teeth amillimiter through the bone? It hurts quite a bit as well. this device of oyurs is not ging to exert that amount of force. and even if it did, it would likely justcause hypertropy of the bone at the pressure point, no movement of the maxilla.
by that theory braces wouldnt work

over if u need this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
lefort 3 is safer

I've just made a device to upswing my maxilla it uses high-strength elastics placed in between your back molars you bite down and attach the elastics to the front bar will this work over time?
+1 for autism but I dont think the problem is projection. its height (of the sphenoid.)

Take a look at my thread, you might find something useful

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and 5'7 zoomer
+1 for autism but I dont think the problem is projection. its height (of the sphenoid.)

Take a look at my thread, you might find something useful
interesting read thanks man something to add the sphenoid bone is connected to the muscles of mastication. If you pull the upper and lower jaw forward wouldn't the mastication muscles move as well providing support? If you increased the masseter size it would also provide support. In conclusion, moving the lower jaw forward and upper increasing the masseter size and correcting head posture would eliminate the risk of no support.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Based on evidence from Facemask (A fairly similar device created and used by actual orthos)
https://jawhacks.com/blog/mse-and-facemask (For more info)

These only work if you have loose sutures specifically the palate suture (E.g in children which Mike Mew treats, he literally does not treat adults and not many teenagers either). That's why facemask is commonly used when people go through MSE as the suture is split entirely, which also weakens the sutures in ur cheekbones and is another reason why certain expanders like MSE cause cheekbones to get pushed out, increasing facial width.

Additionally, to get MMs of forward growth, you have to be wearing an appliance like this for atleast 10 hours a day. Bare minimum according to Dr. Lipkin who has provided hundreds of palate expansions.
And most importantly, this will target your JAW primarily, not the midface region, so you won't really be getting much forward growth aside from your jaw. And not your entire jaw either, the Facemask is used to bring a deficient upper jaw in allignment to the lower jaw, meaning you are just moving your upper jaw forward. Vice versa, I'm not sure if you are placing this device on ur upper or lower jaw but lower jaw has much less scientific evidence behind this and I really doubt would work (+ would be dangerous)

If this actually does even work, you might just end up giving yourself an overbite

You can try yes, but really don't expect much and keep these factors in mind. Mirin the dedication though ngl

Last edited:
Based on evidence from Facemask (A fairly similar device created and used by actual orthos)
https://jawhacks.com/blog/mse-and-facemask (For more info)

These only work if you have loose sutures specifically the palate suture (E.g in children which Mike Mew treats, he literally does not treat adults and not many teenagers either). That's why facemask is commonly used when people go through MSE as the suture is split entirely, which also weakens the sutures in ur cheekbones and is another reason why certain expanders like MSE cause cheekbones to get pushed out, increasing facial width.

Additionally, to get MMs of forward growth, you have to be wearing an appliance like this for atleast 10 hours a day. Bare minimum according to Dr. Lipkin who has provided hundreds of palate expansions.
And most importantly, this will target your JAW primarily, not the midface region, so you won't really be getting much forward growth aside from your jaw. And not your entire jaw either, the Facemask is used to bring a deficient upper jaw in allignment to the lower jaw, meaning you are just moving your lower jaw forward. Vice versa, I'm not sure if you are placing this device on ur upper or lower jaw but lower jaw has much less scientific evidence behind this and I really doubt would work (+ would be dangerous)

If this actually does even work, you might just end up giving yourself an overbite

You can try yes, but really don't expect much and keep these factors in mind. Mirin the dedication though ngl
A great point man and they attach this device to either the top teeth or the bottom this is not attached to the teeth but placed in between them through bite force similar to belt pulling.

This type of forward movement is not suture-dependent as the main focus is rotation not expansion. It can't give me an overbite because the lower jaw is pinching the elastics leading to both upper and lower dental arch rotation. if I were to attach it to the teeth on just one {upper or lower} I can see where you coming from.

this is a different method based on a similar principle. To say dr Lipkin would get exactly the same results by different methods of attachment to the teeth wouldn't make sense.

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
mike mew is a charlatan.

The closing of the growth plates in the face can delay much further if you chew properly and long

lefort 3 is safer
Lefort 3 would leave you with a recessed brow ridge and frontal bone it doesn't pull the skeleton forward and doesn't produce natural bone deformation.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and blmratiopiggypoop
by that theory braces wouldnt work
oversimplified: braces exert enough froce to stimualte osteoblast and osteoclast activity which elads to remodeling of the bone letting teeth be moved within.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back