Maxillary Sensations [HIGH IQCELS ONLY]

Traxanas

Traxanas

22cm x 16cm minimum
For the first time I tried thumb pulling and the sensations were nearly identical to mewing.

It felt as if my cheekbones were pumped up like a muscle, it was mildly numb for a short period of time.

Mind you, occasionally I get these feelings during mewing as well, ESPECIALLY post-chewing. But the difference is that the physical feeling of mewing is more branched out, and that more pressure is given. (e.g., Nasal bone pressure? Zygos, and the overall maxilla) Tongue mogs thumbs.

Someone give out a proper explanation to me on what the fuck's going on, surely this cannot be a coincidence? They're both linked to do one thing, drive the maxilla forwards, and the most evidence I can gather to speculate whether this isn't complete BS are the sensations happening around my upper jaw, this shit cannot be a placebo as I'm usually too preoccupied to bother thinking about it, and on top of this, it often occurs unexpectedly but in a gradual process, it goes from pressure appearing itself and precisely directing it to my zygos, then it expands and becomes more fierce.

Whenever this happens I just lay like a fucking plank on the couch for the magic to do it's work so I don't somehow ruin anything by itching.

TL;DR: The act of thumb pulling results in sensations around the maxilla similar to mewing, question is, are these related? Are these "sensations" even relevant? Or is it all a big pile of utter horseshit cope?

not even a pixel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Truecel14, Deleted member 685 and 12 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
STOP FUCKING COPING LEFORT 3 OR DEATH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3463, sorrowfulsad, SikKunt and 5 others
stop it soppy bollocks

im a fucking retard for coming to this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theanonymousone, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
I missed the 13 y old kid coping

Is mewing cope?

im a fucking retard for coming to this site

Why?

Also if your done with puberty, mewing will not give you visible bone structure related results. The thumb pulling is genuine horseshit.

Im 90% sure what your feeling is either placebo or unrelated to bone remodeling. But still i wish you the best of luck and encourage you to keep on exploring this field. I gave up a while ago.

the only way to improve maxilla is a lefort 1, stop trying to seem high iq when you are as smart as a pile of concrete. thx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470, dogtown and 1 other person
the only way to improve maxilla is a lefort 1, stop trying to seem high iq when you are as smart as a pile of concrete. thx

Ironic how you call him out for trying to seem high IQ and then say stuff that isn't true yourself.

Ironic how you call him out for trying to seem high IQ and then say stuff that isn't true yourself.
what other way is there boyo?

what other way is there boyo?

Lefort 2 (and 3), maxillary ccw rotation, probably others aswell as modified versions and such but haven't looked that much into it.

Lefort 2 (and 3), maxillary ccw rotation, probably others aswell as modified versions and such but haven't looked that much into it.
why the fuck are you counting lefort 2 and 3? No shit they help maxilla, but it isn't a looksmaxing surgery like a 1 is. Also, that maxillary rotation whatever the fuck sounds autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
why the fuck are you counting lefort 2 and 3? No shit they help maxilla, but it isn't a looksmaxing surgery like a 1 is

JFL, what?

yes it is? Also thats not even what we were talking about. You said "the only way to improve maxilla is a lefort 1", wich I just called out you out for not being true.

Also, that maxillary rotation whatever the fuck sounds autistic

Ok bro? How relevant. Its still a type of surgery that may have an improvement of a maxilla dependant on your case. Doesn't make it any less real that it sound autistic.

Ngl preety poor response @heroinfather

Appliances are gonna work way better than your thumbs, and I feel like orthodontist fear mongering stops people from seeing that.

You actually can slightly move around the bones of your sinuses using your hands. However there's no reason to believe it would be permanent.

Stuff like this will drain your sinuses:

I missed the 13 y old kid coping
I missed the nihilistic faggot edgy kid wannabe that has absolutely zero argument to backup his claims. The only thing you do on this website is telling other people ''its soo over !!1!11111'' while not even saying why. And when someone start trying something out, you always go on about how it's cope without saying why and having any sources. JFL

Appliances are gonna work way better than your thumbs, and I feel like orthodontist fear mongering stops people from seeing that.
This, OP. At your age, you will be better off going to a qualified orthotropist and getting an ALF or DNA appliances or any others to get forward growth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Soulsmaxx
needed high IQ in title to allure

Im 90% sure what your feeling is either placebo or unrelated to bone remodeling. But still i wish you the best of luck and encourage you to keep on exploring this field. I gave up a while ago.
If placebo can stimulate immense numbing pressure on my zygos and maxilla then fuck have I underestimated it, the only indicator of any substantial proof to this is my age, I'm turning 15.

I've already made decent progress, gapped teeth and an enlarged palate which is correlated. (except gaps are a downgrade on looks, it's not affecting me that much considering the teeth also look straighter and more "aligned".

they were already gapped in the first place, just now a tiny bit worse.

needed high IQ in title to allure

If placebo can stimulate immense numbing pressure on my zygos and maxilla then fuck have I underestimated it, the only indicator of any substantial proof to this is my age, I'm turning 15.

I've already made decent progress, gapped teeth and an enlarged palate which is correlated. (except gaps are a downgrade on looks, it's not affecting me that much considering the teeth also look straighter and more "aligned".

they were already gapped in the first place, just now a tiny bit worse.

If your 14 that makes things diffrent

This, OP. At your age, you will be better off going to a qualified orthotropist and getting an ALF or DNA appliances or any others to get forward growth.
I wonder how those appliances became unknown compared to braces. If I'm not mistaken, a big thing in orthodontics recently are damon braces and more clear aligners, just improving on stuff we already have.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
I wonder how those appliances became unknown compared to braces.
the concept of straightening is really old (It goes back to 18th century) so it makes sense that it's more known

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
the concept of straightening is really old (It goes back to 18th century) so it makes sense that it's more known
The goal of orthodontics was always to improve facial aesthetics. Edward Angle, father of orthodontics, believed proper teeth alignment would lead to good facial aesthetics, and he was actually against extracting teeth. Extractions were controversial then and still are now. I know this is obvious shit to you @Guest but a lot of people exposed to orthotropics completely dismiss orthodontics (me for a long time) or vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
JFL, what?

yes it is? Also thats not even what we were talking about. You said "the only way to improve maxilla is a lefort 1", wich I just called out you out for not being true.

Ok bro? How relevant. Its still a type of surgery that may have an improvement of a maxilla dependant on your case. Doesn't make it any less real that it sound autistic.

the only way to get a better maxilla, cosmetically, IS a lefort1. that wasn't false.

70% of new users come here talking about their revolutionary breakthrough about mewing and shits until the come to the evidence a couple of months later that they are too old for mewing to work. Have fun with your two months of last resort cope until you realize that it is over for you unless you are willing and have the money to go for CCW maxillomandibular advancement surgery which 99.9% won't, unless you are a mod, then your odds are like 40%.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Soulsmaxx
70% of new users come here talking about their revolutionary breakthrough about mewing and shits until the come to the evidence a couple of months later that they are too old for mewing to work. Have fun with your two months of last resort cope until you realize that it is over for you unless you are willing and have the money to go for CCW maxillomandibular advancement which 99% won't.
There hasn't been a new theory here ever since @Extra Chromosome's height stack

HighIQcel checking in

JFL, what?

I think his point regarding Lefort 2 and 3 is that you can't really get them solely for cosmetic reasons

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
For the first time I tried thumb pulling and the sensations were nearly identical to mewing.

It felt as if my cheekbones were pumped up like a muscle, it was mildly numb for a short period of time.

Mind you, occasionally I get these feelings during mewing as well, ESPECIALLY post-chewing. But the difference is that the physical feeling of mewing is more branched out, and that more pressure is given. (e.g., Nasal bone pressure? Zygos, and the overall maxilla) Tongue mogs thumbs.

View attachment 61458View attachment 61459

Someone give out a proper explanation to me on what the fuck's going on, surely this cannot be a coincidence? They're both linked to do one thing, drive the maxilla forwards, and the most evidence I can gather to speculate whether this isn't complete BS are the sensations happening around my upper jaw, this shit cannot be a placebo as I'm usually too preoccupied to bother thinking about it, and on top of this, it often occurs unexpectedly but in a gradual process, it goes from pressure appearing itself and precisely directing it to my zygos, then it expands and becomes more fierce.

Whenever this happens I just lay like a fucking plank on the couch for the magic to do it's work so I don't somehow ruin anything by itching.

TL;DR: The act of thumb pulling results in sensations around the maxilla similar to mewing, question is, are these related? Are these "sensations" even relevant? Or is it all a big pile of utter horseshit cope?
you need to pull your face with your thumbs for 8 hours a day if you want to get a visible change.

for example Orthdontic headgears have to be weared 16 hours a day for 1 year to get a medical improvement

you need to pull your face with your thumbs for 8 hours a day if you want to get a visible change.

for example Orthdontic headgears have to be weared 16 hours a day for 1 year to get a medical improvement
that actually makes sense, really does show that pressure work but it takes time so mewing isnt cope if you do it right with discipline