Maxilla's effect on noses; Why maxilla determines whether noses are a falio or not (High effort)

Manana

Manana

Gold
Maxilla is the most underrated feature by far and I will demonstrate it's importance in how we percieve noses.

Read my previous thread

Big noses are a falio, but they depend mostly on the upper maxilla and it's projection. It's almost impossible to have an unpleasant nose on a well developed maxilla because it just works better by default.

Noses that are the most protruding usually are on well developed faces (with great maxilla projection); altough you wouldn't notice it conciously. It blends in nicely.

Bad maxilla + deformed nose = subhuman

Subject A : Nikola Kalinić

8825394cc10a65f9c4fe

His nose looks big and takes the attention from every angle because his maxilla is recessed. The problem here is when forward growth is solely nose going forward:lul::lul: The rest of the face is just a bystander, looking at the nose like " wth where u going bruv" :lul:

Morphing his upper maxilla a bit makes it better instantly, even if it's a minor change.

8825394cc10a65f9c4fe1

Subject B : Trevor Lawrence

His nose isn't even that big from the side. It's just a bit downturned and long. Notice how it immidiately takes the attentiom away from the rest of his features. it's a big falio because he has shit maxilla and this can be seen from all angles.

Trevor lawrence 1 3

Trevor lawrence look alikes twitterjpg
Trevor lawrence hair clemson alabama playoff previewjpg

See how his teeth are deep in his skull. Him tilting his head in most pictures can't hide the fact his maxilla is recessed.

But normal/regular people don't know what an upper maxilla is so they will say he has a big/deformed nose. Which is also true but is a product of both deformities.

Big nose + average maxilla = smaller falio

Subject C : Adrien Broady

This is a true death tier nose when looked at on its own. One of the most unique, downturned, deformed, weird noses of all time.
I have heard people calling him handsome, his nose is so unique it is almost a halo, you never see people looking like this.
People find him attractive because maxilla saved his harmony to the point nothing but his nose looks deformed.

Nose being deformed on its own is not a big falio. While no upper maxilla + big nose is a huge falio.

7a208629f99ad7622f77092e9e8fa4cc

He still has some appeal from his worst angle (profile view)

Let's morph his maxilla to be recessed just to prove the point.

7a208629f99ad7622f77092e9e8fa4cc

Absolute truecel :lul::lul::lul: No lead roles for this,not even jewish piano players are this deformed:lul:

No upper maxilla ruins everything. His eyes look droopier, nose bigger and he instantly looks like a cuck.

Subject D : Bradley Cooper

Again maxilla saving careers. Bradley's nose has been noticed because he is a famous actor but it has never been a reason to not call him attractive.

MV5BMTkyMDYxMDYwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzA1MjMxNzE V1

C709c95471f7f8fd7f682b1771fe8a82

Good maxilla negates it almost completely from all angles. He would still look better with a smaller/less downturned nose but it's almost not a falio for him.

Subject E : Richarlison

Everton v Southampton   Premier League c7721cb8f0b54e48ecf11ce94b6b18a9

Ck6oz49k2lq91

His nose looks like a beak but it fits his face. If you are looking strictly at nose protrusion, let's say from the corner of his eyes; his nose is more forward than some previous examples.

It just doesn't look like it at all because he has great upper maxillary projection which also completely carries his overall looks and saves his harmony (Notice how none of his other features are very good)

Because of the upper maxilla he looks good from various angles.

I morphed the previous picture to worsen the maxilla.

Ck6oz49k2lq91

Everything falls apart instantly and his nose is suddenly a falio.

Big nose + Great maxilla = Not a falio at all

Subject F : David Gandy

Kind of unfair of me to use this mogger as an example but let's focus on just the nose and maxilla here.

Tel001

I looked for the pictures where his nose is noticeable (easy to get lost in that insane eye area with how much it halos everything :lul:)

Is it really a falio here?

S l1600

This is a big nose with a hump, it should be a falio but it isn't (yes I know extremely attractive people benefit from small falios because it makes them more relateable)

What if I told you it's the maxilla saving this big nose from being a falio?

Here is a morph to prove it.

S l1600

Instantly looks like a big nosed retard that has trouble making complex sentances:lul::lul::lul:

I'm overexaggerating of course but he looks significantly worse and his nose is a noticeable bigger falio.

Conclusion

Most of these people would look better with smaller, thiner noses; I'm not disputing that.
Looking at noses as falios is misunderstood here because upper maxilla is very important when we judge noses. These 2 are inseperable.

Upper maxilla is a glue that keeps everything together, a silent savoiur (and assassin). The one that doesn't get (or needs) praise but does all the work.

Notes

I know my morphing skills are not ideal, I have just started with it and I will improve. I tried to push noses back a bit when morphing (remember what I said about nose protrusion being dependent on the maxilla). They would all look even worse if I hadn't done that. It was needed tho and I tried to be as fair as possible, given my shit skills and the fact you can't be very precise morphing on the phone.

Attachments

• richarlison2.jpg
    richarlison2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 0
  • depositphotos_385264518-stock-photo-istanbul-turkey-august-2019-olivier.webp
    depositphotos_385264518-stock-photo-istanbul-turkey-august-2019-olivier.webp
    16 KB · Views: 0
  • 215f908751a34f34991253e1b58de2f3.jpg
    215f908751a34f34991253e1b58de2f3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 8825394cc10a65f9c4fe.jpg
    8825394cc10a65f9c4fe.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ee6eb45fe11e9b06f74bed7848e6d031.jpeg
    ee6eb45fe11e9b06f74bed7848e6d031.jpeg
    217.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, shalomnigga, iam good boy and 14 others
This type of thread doesn't mean shit my guy, everything in the face is important. You gotta give us ways to achieve it but oh well, nobody is getting lefort.

• +1
Reactions: emo, agoostis, FaceIsLaw and 8 others
High IQ.

• Love it
Reactions: Manana
55C00976 EA6C 45C1 BA08 F01D20D73B9B

After 14 kg fat loss u think I’ll have this globe like thing Ramirez has?

2A3EAAB0 728F 441E 8968 E606461AFC8C

• JFL
Reactions: goo25, emo, iam good boy and 1 other person
This type of thread doesn't mean shit my guy, everything in the face is important. You gotta give us ways to achieve it but oh well, nobody is getting lefort.
This is true. I guess this can help people determine whether they are good rhino candidates.

These two features are intertwined and it's good to know that.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, caiolindo and asdvek
great thread ngl.

• +1
Maxilla is the most underrated feature by far and I will demonstrate it's importance in how we percieve noses.

Read my previous thread

Big noses are a falio, but they depend mostly on the upper maxilla and it's projection. It's almost impossible to have an unpleasant nose on a well developed maxilla because it just works better by default.

Noses that are the most protruding usually are on well developed faces (with great maxilla projection); altough you wouldn't notice it conciously. It blends in nicely.

View attachment 2992096

View attachment 2992101

His nose looks big and takes the attention from every angle because his maxilla is recessed. The problem here is when forward growth is solely nose going forward:lul::lul: The rest of the face is just a bystander, looking at the nose like " wth where u going bruv" :lul:

Morphing his upper maxilla a bit makes it better instantly, even if it's a minor change.

View attachment 2992203

His nose isn't even that big from the side. It's just a bit downturned and long. Notice how it immidiately takes the attentiom away from the rest of his features. it's a big falio because he has shit maxilla and this can be seen from all angles.

View attachment 2992190
View attachment 2992107View attachment 2992109

See how his teeth are deep in his skull. Him tilting his head in most pictures can't hide the fact his maxilla is recessed.

But normal/regular people don't know what an upper maxilla is so they will say he has a big/deformed nose. Which is also true but is a product of both deformities.

This is a true death tier nose when looked at on its own. One of the most unique, downturned, deformed, weird noses of all time.
I have heard people calling him handsome, his nose is so unique it is almost a halo, you never see people looking like this.
People find him attractive because maxilla saved his harmony to the point nothing but his nose looks deformed.

Nose being deformed on its own is not a big falio. While no upper maxilla + big nose is a huge falio.

View attachment 2992130

View attachment 2992131

Absolute truecel :lul::lul::lul: No lead roles for this,not even jewish piano players are this deformed:lul:

No upper maxilla ruins everything. His eyes look droopier, nose bigger and he instantly looks like a cuck.

Again maxilla saving careers. Bradley's nose has been noticed because he is a famous actor but it has never been a reason to not call him attractive.

View attachment 2992140

View attachment 2992143

Good maxilla negates it almost completely from all angles. He would still look better with a smaller/less downturned nose but it's almost not a falio for him.

View attachment 2992162
View attachment 2992159

His nose looks like a beak but it fits his face. If you are looking strictly at nose protrusion, let's say from the corner of his eyes; his nose is more forward than some previous examples.

It just doesn't look like it at all because he has great upper maxillary projection which also completely carries his overall looks and saves his harmony (Notice how none of his other features are very good)

View attachment 2992171

Kind of unfair of me to use this mogger as an example but let's focus on just the nose and maxilla here.

View attachment 2992182

I looked for the pictures where his nose is noticeable (easy to get lost in that insane eye area with how much it halos everything :lul:)

View attachment 2992183

This is a big nose with a hump, it should be a falio but it isn't (yes I know extremely attractive people benefit from small falios because it makes them more relateable)

View attachment 2992184

Instantly looks like a big nosed retard that has trouble making complex sentances:lul::lul::lul:

I'm overexaggerating of course but he looks significantly worse and his nose is a noticeable bigger falio.

Conclusion

Most of these people would look better with smaller, thiner noses; I'm not disputing that.
Looking at noses as falios is misunderstood here.
Upper maxilla is very important when we judge noses. These 2 are inseperable.

Upper maxilla is a glue that keeps everything together, a silent savoiur (and assassin). The one that doesn't get (or needs) praise but does all the work.

Notes

I know my morphing skills are not ideal, I have just started with it and I will improve. I tried to push noses back a bit when morphing (remember what I said about nose protrusion being dependent on the maxilla). They would all look even worse if I hadn't done that. It was needed tho and I tried to be as fair as possible, given my shit skills and the fact you can't be very precise morphing on the phone.

actually a recessed upper maxilla makes you look more intimidating as a man

4204964 s l1600

8F5DA666 A758 4C53 B355 16C1CFC1BC77

also smaller noses obviously look better on men

usually a small nose = a compact middle facial third, which gives the appearance of a stronger lower facial third

forward growth is cope in the sense that "the further your maxilla is from your browridge, the better"

in your side profile, the end of your eye just needs to be further from your nostrils for an aesthetic side profile

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, PeiFan94 and DOHC

View attachment 2992234
View attachment 2992243

usually a small nose = a compact middle facial third, which gives the appearance of a stronger lower facial third

forward growth is cope in the sense that "the further your maxilla is from your browridge, the better"

in your side profile, the end of your eye just needs to be further from your nostrils for an aesthetic side profile
Really? My side profile meets those criteria (and i have no mandibular recession) yet people still call me recessed.

Last edited:

View attachment 2992234
View attachment 2992243

Better developed upper maxilla requires better developed mandible. I have talked aboout this in my other thread.

Maybe for your profile view (not even then imo) but what about all the other angles between that and frontal view? What you are talking about is basically Chico who would get mogged in motion by Gandy.

Upper maxilla mogs in motion (meaning every angle there is); that's why it's so misunderstood, especially by people who haven't socialized enough.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You literally made Nikola Kalinić look like even more of a birdcel, rhino would do way more for him and is less invasive. Same for most people. Here's a rhino morph with no change to his maxilla

IMG 1701

• +1
Reactions: widdi, Allornothing, Juandigomigo22 and 1 other person
You literally made Nikola Kalinić look like even more of a birdcel, rhino would do way more for him and is less invasive. Same for most people. Here's a rhino morph with no change to his maxilla

View attachment 2992252
Most of these would look better with rhino (probably all).

The point of the thread was how maxilla impacts noses. And how you can get away wiith bigger noses if you have a better developed maxilla.

Not everyone wants or can do rhino. It's by far the best hardmax tho imo.

Terrible thread
First guy is barely even recessed
Just tilting head down, opening mouth and big nose give the appearance

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel

View attachment 2992234
View attachment 2992243

This. Total facial depth and cheekbone projection are way more important. Anteface is feminine and not a particularly relevant metric

This. Total facial depth and cheekbone projection are way more important. Anteface is feminine and not a particularly relevant metric

Maxilla pulls cheekbones forward, not the other way around.

The only real concern is the mandible being too far back on a developed maxilla making it look recessed. Or Barret tier maxilla projection (bit that's extremely rare)
People still look good with this combo although leaning feminine, which can be countered with a pretty boy look.

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
Right, I'm referring to cheekbone (upper maxilla) projection vs muzzle (lower maxilla) projection. In men, the former is much more important.

• +1
Love threads like these

• WTF
Reactions: Aero
Terrible thread
First guy is barely even recessed
Just tilting head down, opening mouth and big nose give the appearance
100% agree

The Avrg .org user doesnt even know what reccesion truely looks like.
Thats why you see threads here calling Chico recessed MTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32 and optimisticzoomer

The only real concern is the mandible being too far back on a developed maxilla making it look recessed. Or Barret tier maxilla projection (bit that's extremely rare)
People still look good with this combo although leaning feminine, which can be countered with a pretty boy look.
What is my maxilla tier projection on famous actors/models range?

Read my previous thread

View attachment 2992096

View attachment 2992101

View attachment 2992203

View attachment 2992190
View attachment 2992107View attachment 2992109

View attachment 2992130

View attachment 2992131

View attachment 2992140

View attachment 2992143

View attachment 2992162
View attachment 2992159

View attachment 2992171

View attachment 2992182

View attachment 2992183

View attachment 2992184

Conclusion

Looking at noses as falios is misunderstood here because upper maxilla is very important when we judge noses. These 2 are inseperable.

Notes

YOU FUCKING SUCK AT MORPHS YOU SHITSKIN BASTARD

Other than proper bite, forward growth is a complete meme.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
100% agree

The Avrg .org user doesnt even know what reccesion truely looks like.
Thats why you see threads here calling Chico recessed MTN.
>muh muh chico is not recessed muh muh jisko jisko you have bimax protrusion 100% true bro
jfl at you dumb faggot you don't know basic anatomy

>muh muh chico is not recessed muh muh jisko jisko you have bimax protrusion 100% true bro
jfl at you dumb faggot you don't know basic anatomy
Ok lets give it a second opinion.

And you still not Chadlite to break your fragile ego again.

Other than proper bite, forward growth is a complete meme.
@Allornothing I value your opinion cause your one of the few higher IQ people here.
Is this Bimaxillary protrusion or no ?
I think it is but I might be wrong.
Screenshot 3

@Allornothing I value your opinion cause your one of the few higher IQ people here.
View attachment 2997346
Amazing side profile tbh
And it's over for you iqcel if you think this is bimax protrusion you even tagged someone to prove your dumb point, but everyone who know basic anatomy will say that I don't have it

View attachment 2997346
Yes but relatively mild. Still looks hideous though. Also wtf is that bald patch lol. No wonder these guys are obsessed with growing it out to autistic lengths.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32 and Blond3cel
Yes but relatively mild. Still looks hideous though. Also wtf is that bald patch lol. No wonder these guys are obsessed with growing it out to autistic lengths.
your stupidity has always surprised me, you also said that the tip of my nose was droopy
@Blond3cel And after he said I was bald, do you still think he's smart?

your stupidity has always surprised me, you also said that the tip of my nose was droopy
@Blond3cel And after he said I was bald, do you still think he's smart?
Your nose tip is slightly droopy and you look like an ugly ethnic girl.

Your nose tip is slightly droopy
It's not, stop coping
and in this photo, I closed my teeth and stuck my lips forward at the same time, so to think that I have a bimax protrusion in this photo is at least very dumb

It's not, stop coping
If you can’t even get basic knowledge like that right then none of what you say matters. Your columella objectively starts below your nose base. That is the definition of a droopy nose tip. That’s a fact.

If you can’t even get basic knowledge like that right then none of what you say matters. Your columella objectively starts below your nose base. That is the definition of a droopy nose tip. That’s a fact.
as I said, you have to be very dumb to judge from this photo, I posted a bunch of others. If you stick out your lips, it will definitely affect your nose, that's how muscles work

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
It's funny that you reproach me for the lack of basic knowledge when you don't know that if you use some muscles it affects others. try to stick out your lips, look down at your nose and you'll see that it's coming down

It's funny that you reproach me for the lack of basic knowledge when you don't know that if you use some muscles it affects others. try to stick out your lips, look down at your nose and you'll see that it's coming down
paul prado ok GIF by Dude Bro Party Massacre III

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
@Blond3cel do you still think that this guy is high IQ, you ugly untermensch?
Last edited: 1 minute ago

Let me guess you spelt “untermensch” wrong. Fact is, you’re desperately taking pics on your phone of your face from the side to convince yourself it’s upturned bro. Try some cope lighting and angle and if you dissociate hard enough you might be able to delude yourself it isn’t droopy.

The untermensch is you.

Last edited: 1 minute ago

Let me guess you spelt “untermensch” wrong.
didn't guess right
Fact is, you’re desperately taking pics on your phone of your face from the side to convince yourself it’s upturned br
firstly, not on the phone, and secondly, what makes you think that
o. Try some cope lighting and angle and if you dissociate hard enough you might be able to delude yourself it isn’t droopy.
It's objectively not droopy you fucking idiot
The untermensch is you.
objectively, he is an Untermensch, because that's what the Romans called Germans, after which the Germans picked it up and started calling the Jews that way. In any case, we Soviets staged a genocide of Germans on our territories

I didn't guess right

firstly, not on the phone, and secondly, what makes you think that

It's objectively not droopy you fucking idiot

objectively, he is an Untermensch, because that's what the Romans called Germans, after which the Germans picked it up and started calling the Jews that way. In any case, we Soviets staged a genocide of Germans on our territories
4210557_1719268602968.gif

Not a word dumbo.