Maximising IGF-1?

D

Deleted member 19371

Iron
I’m no expert, but the research I’ve done is that hgh is turned into igf 1 which is where all the benefits we think of come from. I also read that fasting actually decreases igf-1. Other than quality sleep, getting enough vitamins and minerals, and exercising, what can I do to naturally increase igf-1?

Just fucking get mk 677 if youre too high inhib go inject hgh

Fuck doing anything "naturally". Thats cope

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
I’m no expert, but the research I’ve done is that hgh is turned into igf 1 which is where all the benefits we think of come from. I also read that fasting actually decreases igf-1. Other than quality sleep, getting enough vitamins and minerals, and exercising, what can I do to naturally increase igf-1?
you can inject hgh, you can inject igf-1, you can use some peptides that can also increase like mk677. These are the best ways but they are also other ways that could help. One of them is to eat a lot of protein because tehy are more amino acids in your blood so you produce more hgh. You can also exercise but i dont know how this affects igf-1 i just heard that it increases it but idk how

Just fucking get mk 677 if youre too high inhib go inject hgh

Fuck doing anything "naturally". Thats cope
I’m poor, can’t be spending money on weird Chinese hormones, they probably put soy in to fuck with white lads

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
zinc
protein
carbs
deep sleep
creatine
l carnitine
TMG

cba to list more

Protein intake increases igf-1 also s1mple carbs too due to rapid increase in blood sugar. Just be obese theory.

Drink a gallon of milk a day and take lactase so you can digest properly

Mk6777 works well, you take it for 6 months and you will grow of 5cm

Mk6777 works well, you take it for 6 months and you will grow of 5cm
Ye I’ve been doing research on mk677, relatively cheap, no pct and good results, I’m going to boxingmaxx for the next 6 months then take it