Maximize growth in puberty(Dickmaxing) in a safe way [NEED HELP]

Jayjay0001

Jayjay0001

German Power
First: I`m serious about it and don't want to destroy my body ✌️

What should I do in puberty, when I`m 15 years old and want to max out my penis growth? Should I take Butea Superba? I want to max out my DHT natural and safe... @Ada Mustang said you shouldn't cut, but I'm at ca. 22% bf and to have maximum testosterone you should be at 12-15% bf right? So should I cut or not?
And when I shouldn't cut, should I eat at maintenance? I don`t only want to max out my penis growth, my overall goal is to be healthy :)
Stats:

-15 y/o(nearly 16y/o)
-72kg,
-183cm,
-6x a Week training(ppl split, about 90-120min per session) + cardio in the morning(every 2nd day)-> running(about 20-30min),
-calorie maintenance of about 2700-2800cal
-I have a thyroid gland hypofunction and I take thyroid hormones(prescribed by the doctor)

I planned to supplement these:
My essentials:
magnesium(after gym)
zinc
omega 3
essential vitamins( Athletic Greens(AG1) -> already have these, I know they are expensive)
vitamin D3+k2
Creatine(just for sports performance but good to hear that it may increase DHT)
NAC(for my ance and health)

DHT "booster":
L-Carnitine
cistanche
cordyceps
Butea Superba

Should I take them or should I switch something up(the blue ones)(the essential stay ->Magnesium, zinc, omega3, AG1, d3+k2)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ellisadrian and SubhumanCurrycel
take aromatase inhibitors at least
muh natural is cope

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

What should I do in puberty, when I`m 15 years old and want to max out my penis growth? Should I take Butea Superba? I want to max out my DHT natural and safe... @Ada Mustang said you shouldn't cut, but I'm at ca. 22% bf and to have maximum testosterone you should be at 12-15% bf right? So should I cut or not?
And when I shouldn't cut, should I eat at maintenance? I don`t only want to max out my penis growth, my overall goal is to be healthy :)
Stats:

-15 y/o(nearly 16y/o)
-72kg,
-183cm,
-6x a Week training(ppl split, about 90-120min per session) + cardio in the morning(every 2nd day)-> running(about 20-30min),
-I have a thyroid gland hypofunction and I take thyroid hormones(prescribed by the doctor)

My essentials:
magnesium(after gym)
zinc
omega 3
essential vitamins( Athletic Greens(AG1) -> already have these, I know they are expensive)
vitamin D3+k2

DHT "booster":
L-Carnitine
cistanche
cordyceps
Butea Superba

Should I take them or should I switch something up(the blue ones)(the essential stay ->Magnesium, zinc, omega3, AG1, d3+k2)
Get DHT gel

• +1
Reactions: callisto
If i use dht gel my normal Production will be fucked? I dont want that
Well the best natural DHTmaxxer is nofap
Well if you can no fap for 4 years then do it
Sacrifice your masturbating habit for a long time dude

• +1
Everyday i’m happy i don’t have a recessed penis

If i use dht gel my normal Production will be fucked? I dont want that
Also join this forum to make your ascension plan working

• +1

Stats:

-15 y/o(nearly 16y/o)
-72kg,
-183cm,

My essentials:
magnesium(after gym)
zinc
omega 3
vitamin D3+k2

DHT "booster":
L-Carnitine
cistanche
cordyceps
Butea Superba

Also if you megadosing it with heightmaxxxing protocol which include exemestane then it will probably help too because in order to gainning height you will need a lot of DHT.

If youu dont want to roid (you shouldnt anyways at this age) use DHT topical gel/cream and maybe a low dose of an AI (aromatase inhibitor)

• +1
If youu dont want to roid (you shouldnt anyways at this age) use DHT topical gel/cream and maybe a low dose of an AI (aromatase inhibitor)
Are their any guides for DHT gel? Any Videos? And what Happens when I stop taking it?

Are their any guides for DHT gel? Any Videos? And what Happens when I stop taking it?
im not the most knowledgeable tbh all I know is that for pubescent boys aka boys in puberty you can use topical DHT on the penis to make it bigger.
just have gloves when you apply it, and if you do gain inches on ur penis its permanent

im not the most knowledgeable tbh all I know is that for pubescent boys aka boys in puberty you can use topical DHT on the penis to make it bigger.
just have gloves when you apply it, and if you do gain inches on ur penis its permanent
Should i Talk with a doctor before i do it? And where can i get it?

And should i do a bloodtest before?

Should i Talk with a doctor before i do it? And where can i get it?
A doctor wouldn’t prescribe shit for your dick size unless you clinically have a micropenis, blood test is unnecessary and you can get it online idk where but there are reputable sellers

A doctor wouldn’t prescribe shit for your dick size unless you clinically have a micropenis, blood test is unnecessary and you can get it online idk where but there are reputable sellers
no I mean talk with the doctor, to make controls(if everything is alright). The doctor has a duty to maintain silence

the doctor will tell you to fuck off you naive kid if he isnt going to call the police on you when you tell him youre buying illegal hormones off the internet.