Maxxila

a scared ltn

a scared ltn

Iron
I'm pretty sure I have a reccesed maxxila. I took a photo of my side profile and I have bad under eye support as well and a downgrowth mandible. Is there anyway I can fix this? I'm still in puberty

@WesamKeesh's video Tweet

• JFL
Reactions: lihtycy6737
I'm pretty sure I have a reccesed maxxila. I took a photo of my side profile and I have bad under eye support as well and a downgrowth mandible. Is there anyway I can fix this? I'm still in puberty
wolf’s law. or surgery. or potentially over

there's no at home trick to fixing your maxilla, deformities require surgery.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
The mandible can't be downgrown, only the maxilla can.
And if you have bad undereyes support, it means that your cheekbones are recessed.
You need to make sure that your maxilla is actually recessed, there is a very simple way, if your lower teeth go beyond the upper ones, then your maxilla is recessed (if you hadn't braces)

The mandible can't be downgrown, only the maxilla can.
And if you have bad undereyes support, it means that your cheekbones are recessed.
You need to make sure that your maxilla is actually recessed, there is a very simple way, if your lower teeth go beyond the upper ones, then your maxilla is recessed (if you hadn't braces)
My lower theeth do go below my upper theeth. I talked about this whit my orthodontist and he said that I can't wear braces because my jaw is growing and it will be growing until I'm 18 Years old then I can decide if I want to get a jaw surgery witch will move my lower theeth behind my upper theeth and olny then I can wear braces.

• +1
Reactions: Putin
My lower theeth do go below my upper theeth. I talked about this whit my orthodontist and he said that I can't wear braces because my jaw is growing and it will be growing until I'm 18 Years old then I can decide if I want to get a jaw surgery witch will move my lower theeth behind my upper theeth and olny then I can wear braces.
*beyond I meant to say

In that case, you can't fix it until you turn 18. Just listen to your orthodontist.

In that case, you can't fix it until you turn 18. Just listen to your orthodontist.
But can't mewing atleast reverse some of this? Like lift my face a little or stop the reccesion in my maxxila? ik it won't fix my overbite

You should mew and nose breath, it may not help much, but since you are still growing, you might see some improvement, at least you won't descend

You will care about surgeries if this doesn't help, when you can do them

Now, mark as solution 👍

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and a scared ltn
You should mew and nose breath, it may not help much, but since you are still growing, you might see some improvement, at least you won't descend

Now, mark as solution 👍
Do you know how much time those it take to see results? I just turned 15

But can't mewing atleast reverse some of this? Like lift my face a little or stop the reccesion in my maxxila? ik it won't fix my overbite
I don't think mewing helps at all, to be honest, and I wouldn't advise you to do it (although it's up to you).
Idk what you meant by "lift face", but nothing can fix your recession expect surgery.
although it can be assumed that during puberty your maxilla will change in a better way, I have seen such a case
(please like my posts bro I want more rep)

• +1
Reactions: a scared ltn and grungymallard97
ok bro I’m 16 and people say I have a very wide maxilla, used to be recessed, it could been puberty but I maintained pressure on my palate (hard mewing) and thumb pulled really hard around once a day for a few months and it worked for me.

• +1
Reactions: a scared ltn
just breath with your nose theory and become chad
No, breathing through your nose will make u look normal because thats how ur supposed to breathe. Breathing through your mouth will descend u, nose breathing cant ascend u

• +1
if you're ortho told u what u can do to fix it and u understand it, just thug it out till ur 18 then ascend

• +1
ok bro I’m 16 and people say I have a very wide maxilla, used to be recessed, it could been puberty but I maintained pressure on my palate (hard mewing) and thumb pulled really hard around once a day for a few months and it worked for me.
For how long a day were you thumbpulling?

Now, mark as solution 👍

For how long a day were you thumbpulling?
legit just did it hard for 10 seconds but very hard

• +1
2 times a day for 10 seconds? That's it?
not even twice I did it once every couple days and it seemed to work, and I hard mewed daily for a few mins, tbh I already had a half decent maxilla but it certainly helped

• +1
sorry guys but know do i know if my maxilla is bad? i had a braces and for a year had plate expander? is it a good thing?