Maxxing appeal

M

Matty_Boo_Bear

Iron
- A couple days ago I posted a thread asking for a honest psl rating and any suggestions for improvement before I go back to school.

-Thanks too all the feedback I was able to make accurate adjustments to my appearance that hopefully ascended me.

- I have focused on maxing out my appeal by changing my hair and improving my style. (earrings)

-Hopefully this year I will be able to slay and attract the Stacy’s in my school. Pls tell me if this was an ascension. + pls suggest more ways in which I can improve.

Attachments

• IMG_0121.jpeg
    IMG_0121.jpeg
    493.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0119.jpeg
    IMG_0119.jpeg
    365.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0118.jpeg
    IMG_0118.jpeg
    475.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0117.jpeg
    IMG_0117.jpeg
    459.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0115.jpeg
    IMG_0115.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0107.jpeg
    IMG_0107.jpeg
    879.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0096.jpeg
    IMG_0096.jpeg
    941.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0098.jpeg
    IMG_0098.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0073.jpeg
    IMG_0073.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0075.jpeg
    IMG_0075.jpeg
    934.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0076.jpeg
    IMG_0076.jpeg
    905.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, boss8055 and N1666
It looks okay but sum looks off . Maybe its the sfs

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Lose some weight youre not lean enough i bet you re 20%body fat

You ll be chadlite after that

• +1
Reactions: Matty_Boo_Bear

• +1
- A couple days ago I posted a thread asking for a honest psl rating and any suggestions for improvement before I go back to school.

-Thanks too all the feedback I was able to make accurate adjustments to my appearance that hopefully ascended me.

- I have focused on maxing out my appeal by changing my hair and improving my style. (earrings)

-Hopefully this year I will be able to slay and attract the Stacy’s in my school. Pls tell me if this was an ascension. + pls suggest more ways in which I can improve.
I don't know what but there's something about your face that makes me laugh out loud. I don't understand what it is, maybe fwhr maybe the serious look, but there's something that unconsciously makes me laugh

• +1
Ai
I don't know what but there's something about your face that makes me laugh out loud. I don't understand what it is, maybe fwhr maybe the serious look, but there's something that unconsciously makes me laugh
Aight

Your face looks like you've had massive plastic surgery done even though you probably haven't which is giving you an uncanny look. You remind me a bit of a 70 year old hollywood star who has botoxed his entire face (say Sylvester Stallone)

At the same time you have a good eye area with great eyelashes and good lips so i guess you do have some appeal. Won't increase before you fix that acne though.

Your face looks like you've had massive plastic surgery done even though you probably haven't which is giving you an uncanny look. You remind me a bit of a 70 year old hollywood star who has botoxed his entire face (say Sylvester Stallone)

At the same time you have a good eye area with great eyelashes and good lips so i guess you do have some appeal. Won't increase before you fix that acne though.
yes ty for the feedback