Maxxmclooks has Deleted

N

nword49

Kraken
@Deleted member 66828

I guess he realized that having a presence here while also being a literal model with a career and reputation that he has to maintain was not a smart idea. Someone could have doxxed him and ruined his career with all the shit he posted on here (multiple professionally taken photos of his face and one of his penis) so it was a good decision.

I probably could have made him unemployed with a few screenshots. Should have done it tbh. He rated me LTN

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, cannotbeasked, watah and 1 other person
@Deleted member 66828

I guess he realized that having a presence here while also being a literal model with a career and reputation that he has to maintain was not a smart idea. Someone could have doxxed him and ruined his career with all the shit he posted on here (multiple professionally taken photos of his face and one of his penis) so it was a good decision.

I probably could have made him unemployed with a few screenshots. Should have done it tbh. He rated me LTN

Was that the albino negro?

• +1
Reactions: nword49
@Deleted member 66828

He is a model?

• +1
Reactions: nword49