Maybe 6ft4 was right: Looks era is a thing of the past now and things are shifting

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
What he says has truth to it tbh. With the rise of instagram and tinder in 2011, hot guys were in demand. They were something new and exciting. A woman now had access to hot guys at a swipe, could it get better?? but novelty dies quickly and it’s become old news.

Now women can get hot guys easy on tinder (they have hundred wanting to fuck) and every guy is looksmaxxing now, making it not really anything unique etc. or exciting any more.

I just saw this which highlights it even more:

87EBA66D F6FC 4362 B51E 37E0BFA13556

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, EverythingMattersCel, Whatever and 6 others
If you’re white sure

I agree with the logic but I don’t think it helps your argument.

Yes maybe women have hot dudes at the tap of a button now, and your point is that part of it before was the chase. However those guys are token husbands and she will get bored after roughly 3 years before she gets dick from the mailman.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and WishIwasChico
so... biology was just an era? hmmm

what happen to exceptions? it seems if u have even 1 or 2 it defys the whole idea

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, Disrupted Gene and noobs
I agree with the logic but I don’t think it helps your argument.

Yes maybe women have hot dudes at the tap of a button now, and your point is that part of it before was the chase. However those guys are token husbands and she will get bored after roughly 3 years before she gets dick from the mailman.
Idk I think looks are not that important as much to women maybe now especially like I say, most women can fuck a hot guy easily and most guys are looksmaxxing now.

Like most women if mtb + can go on tinder and fuck htns+ quite easy tbh. Imagine you could fuck htbs+ very easy - would you care as much about looks then? I’d argue no, because the human mind wants what it can’t have. Instead you’d look for other things like a certain type of guy etc.

Idk just a theory, not saying this is the absolute truth and of course looks matter, just a perspective at looking at things.

I also think this explains why a lot of male models end up with mtbs when they could get stacies. The main reason being is that they can get hot girls very easy so that’s not that important to them and instead they value other traits more. Think Tyler Maher for example

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and ChadL1te
so... biology was just an era? hmmm

what happen to exceptions? it seems if u have even 1 or 2 it defys the whole idea
Why do most male models not ltr terra stacies then? My argument is that they can get hot girls easy so the value of having one isn’t much for them compared to someone who can’t get hot girls which would make the value of having one much hogher

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Idk I think looks are not that important as much to women maybe now especially like I say, most women can fuck a hot guy easily and most guys are looksmaxxing now.

Like most women if mtb + can go on tinder and fuck htns+ quite easy tbh. Imagine you could fuck htbs+ very easy - would you care as much about looks then? I’d argue no, because the human mind wants what it can’t have. Instead you’d look for other things like a certain type of guy etc.

Idk just a theory, not saying this is the absolute truth and of course looks matter, just a perspective at looking at things.

I also think this explains why a lot of male models end up with mtbs when they could get stacies. The main reason being is that they can get hot girls very easy so that’s not that important to them and instead they value other traits more. Think Tyler Maher for example
I’m not saying looks don’t matter though, because if I think about it. If women can get htn+ men easy then why would they ever go for mtn men etc. a lot will take that view. But a lot of women might just view looks as important because of they can get good looking men easy so value more traits more basically is my point

Why do most male models not ltr terra stacies then? My argument is that they can get hot girls easy so the value of having one isn’t much for them compared to someone who can’t get hot girls which would make the value of having one much hogher
????

why do some millionaires live in regular houses, just because your good looking doesnt automatically mean you

1: meet a terra stacy that would ltr your phenotype
2: have the chance to meet a female model that isnt taken
3: have the perfect chance to marry a model
4: be attracted to what people consider a terra stacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back