Maybe a Non-Surgical way to reduce tear through hollows?

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment

do these actually work?

Touch the bones under your eye and you'll know these are cope because they can't fix the missing bones there.

But still, you can try them as a regiment, and let us all know what are your results: positive/negative...

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Touch the bones under your eye and you'll know these are cope because they can't fix the missing bones there.

But still, you can try them as a regiment, and let us all know what are your results: positive/negative...
the weird thing is that i have bone under my eye, but i still have tear throughs?

Hmm I don't know.

In my case, I have missing bones in the tear trough area. Has been the case in all photos since birth, hence likely genetic.

But still, I am not sure about what the differences are between sunken eyes/tear troughs/dark circles.

Maybe if we know, we can figure something out?

Hmm I don't know.

In my case, I have missing bones in the tear trough area. Has been the case in all photos since birth, hence likely genetic.

But still, I am not sure about what the differences are between sunken eyes/tear troughs/dark circles.

Maybe if we know, we can figure something out?
for me, i never had tear throughs until recently where i had missed some sleep due to exams and now i have sunken eyes??

Just get PRP or Fillers, tear troughs is like the easiest failio to fix

Just get PRP or Fillers, tear troughs is like the easiest failio to fix
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy uses injections of a concentration of a patient's own platelets to accelerate the healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints. In this way, PRP injections use each individual patient's own healing system to improve musculoskeletal problems.

how does this help with tear throughs??

Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy uses injections of a concentration of a patient's own platelets to accelerate the healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints. In this way, PRP injections use each individual patient's own healing system to improve musculoskeletal problems.

how does this help with tear throughs??

PRP-Under-Eye-Injections-Before-and-After.jpg

Now that I googled tear troughs, I understood.

It's the exact same problem that I have. And pretty sure that's because of a recessed bone in the tear trough area (that's my diagnosis so far).

Hence, I am doubtful about these approaches.

Also, as a side tip. Don't do this at home like she did!!!