maybe heightpill is the friends we made along the way

ubicuse

ubicuse

Bronze
I have 16 year old 5”5 friend, everytime he sends him self on snap girls fucking squirt.
Maybe this heightpill bullshit is all cope, who the fuck cares about height if u jst want some quick pussy, first impression matters the most and he got it through snap.

this is him btw

Attachments

• IMG_7484.jpeg
    IMG_7484.jpeg
    580.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, watah, ryuken and 1 other person
they dont fucking care when he says hes 5”5, heightpill once again destroyed

• JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer
Which country?
Serbia, i am 6”5 tho and he said to me once he wants to grow taller, it only affects him bruh but not girls. Once again fuck the height.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and borntosuffer
height isn't the only standard as long as you're taller than the girl it's not that bad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, looksmaxxing223 and ubicuse
young girls may not be as interested in height in a man when they get older they will require height 5'5 is brootal. Agreed face>height especially on social media

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and ubicuse
Serbia, i am 6”5 tho and he said to me once he wants to grow taller, it only affects him bruh but not girls. Once again fuck the height.
How when average height in that region is like 6' ft.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
young girls may not be as interested in height in a man when they get older they will require height 5'5 is brootal. Agreed face>height especially on social media
Totally correct.

• +1
height isn't the only standard as long as you're taller than the girl it's not that bad
even 2 girls that are 174-178cm wanted to be with him but he rejected them, he rejects all

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, ryuken and narojo666
Hes so unlucky ab height its insane
No i am talking about how girls don't care when he is half foot shorter then average in your country

• +1
Hes so unlucky ab height its insane
hes young why doesnt he get on the puberty stack? 5'5 is brootal he can probs grow naturally to 5'9 tho

• +1
height is a multipler, its always been about face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, tombradylover, looksmaxxing223 and 2 others
even 2 girls that are 174-178cm wanted to be with him but he rejected them, he rejects all
he must be statusmaxxed? Does he have some level of clout at school or on social media?

• +1
No i am talking about how girls don't care when he is half foot shorter then average in your country
oh my bad, i dont know bruh ive never seen this shit in my life lol hes the first guy i know that girls dgaf ab height

• +1
he must be statusmaxxed? Does he have some level of clout at school or on social media?
he does because of me, im not in any way famous or shit like that but ive done some things and ended up in news and all over the internet, i started hanging out w him and boom

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and curryascenderr
I have 5”5 friend, everytime he sends him self on snap
face is the only physical trait that matters for online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, tombradylover, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
Rate him tho, ive seen people telling MTN but hes for sure low htn, or just high mtn with strong appeal. Good jaw, good eyes, good eyebrows and good hair, only height nerfs him

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Nick.Harte
Weak HTN

• +1
Image how it feels for me to walk w him jfl, im a foot taller yeah but istg he mogs the whole friend group

• +1
height mulitplier is cope unless ur like 6'1+ and mtn+.
a subhuman 6'5 guy is still subhuman whether he's 6'5 or 5'6.

most guys i've seen that are genuinely sub-5 irl in the face are usually 6'2+ in height and that's probably due to growth hormone making different parts of their face disproportinately bigger so for most guys it's cope if theyre like 6'2 and ltn. But for guys that are mtn+, yea they mog their 5'6-5'9 counterparts wont even bother debating

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
it doesn't really matter in school imo. height is way more than just for women it's pretty much respect in a lot of instances.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and ubicuse
height mulitplier is cope unless ur like 6'1+ and mtn+.
a subhuman 6'5 guy is still subhuman whether he's 6'5 or 5'6.

most guys i've seen that are genuinely sub-5 irl in the face are usually 6'2+ in height and that's probably due to growth hormone making different parts of their face disproportinately bigger so for most guys it's cope if theyre like 6'2 and ltn. But for guys that are mtn+, yea they mog their 5'6-5'9 counterparts wont even bother debating
6”2+ low-mid MTN with good social status and being NT mogs <5’8 HTNS, not even debatable, if <5’8 gymcells its mega over cuz 98% of them cant even speak to girls, i agree

6”2+ low-mid MTN with good social status and being NT mogs <5’8 HTNS, not even debatable, if <5’8 gymcells its mega over cuz 98% of them cant even speak to girls, i agree
if someone doesnt agree on this they are either short or hes gymcelling himself to death, if 6”2 mtns who arent taking care of themselfs for eg. (dying eyebrows, debloating, doing cardio, getting longer hair, etc..) actually start doing this shit and get to high mtn level is megaover for short htns

he does because of me, im not in any way fa

face is the only physical trait that matters for online

Couldn’t agree more w your thread. I have a friend who’s 6’1 brootally height mogs me in the nightlclub but I mog his face and do far better on dating apps as I can Larp and dating apps are about face

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and ubicuse
yea
if u had a 6'2 mtn and 5'8 mtn same face and rating, the 6'2 would mog easily. Thing with tall niggas is that, the taller u get past 6'2, the rarer it is to have an average to above average face, for some reason. I've seen more reccessed lanklets, then i've seen recessed manlets. Most short guys have an average face whereas alot of tall guys for some reason have some truecel looking skull and face (ofc obv not always the case)

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
Couldn’t agree more w your thread. I have a friend who’s 6’1 brootally height mogs me in the nightlclub but I mog his face and do far better on dating apps as I can Larp and dating apps are about face
how would u rate ur friend, ltn, if so its over i think fuck the nightclubs it doesnt even matter.

also i agree online dating and first impression online ONLY MATTERS + u can fraud with some filters or some shit.

how would u rate ur friend, ltn, if so its over i think fuck the nightclubs it doesnt even matter.

also i agree online dating and first impression online ONLY MATTERS + u can fraud with some filters or some shit.
He’s a mid MTN, I’m high MTN but I have more appeal as I mog his Dravidian pheno. Dravidian pheno does shit on apps to

• +1
He’s a mid MTN, I’m high MTN but I have more appeal as I mog his Dravidian pheno. Dravidian pheno does shit on apps to
Mid MTN worldwide but i think low htn in serbia if that makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
there isnt much guys that look like him in here, sure there is but not as much as in the other countries. Serbia is full of either fat guys or <5"8 gymcells with receding hairlines

• +1
Maybe he gets approached in clubs more than me height halos him without that it would be over. Thing is it’s far easier to meet women of apps it doesn’t require any confidence. He has good chances w women irl but no confidence. Online dating has rlly fucked over tall men

• +1
true, but it hits hard if u don’t have the looks though. 6’3 ltn will be drowning in pussy while 5’5 ltn ropes

• +1
Maybe he gets approached in clubs more than me height halos him without that it would be over. Thing is it’s far easier to meet women of apps it doesn’t require any confidence. He has good chances w women irl but no confidence. Online dating has rlly fucked over tall men
Now that i think about it he always get the ultra glaze online but little in real life, damn. I would rate myself as an average 6"5 guy with a haircut and dyed eyebrows, im a lil bit older then him and i have a full tattooed leg sleeve, but i get so much more female attention in clubs then him, hes like invisible IRL in clubs

there isnt much guys that look like him in here, sure there is but not as much as in the other countries. Serbia is full of either fat guys or <5"8 gymcells with receding hairlines
Actually i disagree just Becus his phenobus rate it won’t give him exotic halo. Dravidian pheno and colouring will always be seen as lower class

• +1
jack is sub5 imo + non nt
Low LTN and mid LTN are basically the same as sub5 aka subhuman aka subanimal . Agreed a high LTN will benefit from height halo

• +1
Where are the tallcells JFL 🤣🤣🤣

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer