maybe i deserve all this

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

incel shamer
back in middle school i was fucking asshole, yk, was one of the most popular guys, i was playing football (real football) back then, had my status at its peak i had friend different friend group at every corner of the city and could get 90% of the girls my age at that time, but i didnt, i was too scared, i was the abused dog, i remember two scenarios where i made 2 girls cry, one where teacher put me to sit to this ugly femcel pheno girl, and i straight up started insulting her, everyone laughed, and teacher listened to my request and moved me away, other one was, we were playing something similiar to truth or dare and someone asked me if i would be in relationship with this one girl who was yk, nothing special but wasnt really ugly, and i straight up said "i would rather fuck a cow than her" again, everyone laughed except her and later on, when everyone kinda grew up mentally they realized how much of asshole i was and stopped calling me to hang out, stopped doing anything with me, now im alone with only one real friend and one single friend group who i dont have much things in common but just go along with

@sportsmogger @chudlite @N1666