maybe i found the reason why my face is always bloated

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
1.5 year ago i did a blood check and they found out my thyroid wasnt working good or something i always ignored that because i didnt know what is was stupid asfuck i know but today i did a blood check again and maybe my thyroid is still fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 11963, hennypapi and 8 others
Oh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 11963, .👽. and 2 others
What you gonna do now?

• +1
Reactions: Lars
do your parents or brothers have puffy face ?

• +1
Apparently eating pig and sheep thyroid glands increases your own levels of tsh3 and tsh4 (srs btw) this might help you.

• +1
Apparently eating pig and sheep thyroid glands increases your own levels of tsh3 and tsh4 (srs btw) this might help you.
Yeah tmrow i get results from the doctor so maybe so i think i will get meds or something if it is still bad

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and Deleted member 13754
Interesting, tbh tag me when you find out

• +1
that could be a cause wish u good luck.

try ritalinmaxxing and avoid things that could bloat you like creatine, alcohol...

look into rat peat diet if ur uninformed and also u can take exogenous thyroid hormones

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief
More selenium and iodine will fix that in most cases but don't go crazy like some people do with iodine. A few kelp pills a day gives you enough iodine.Doctors wanting to give you prescriptions usually won't admit this is the case.

1.5 year ago i did a blood check and they found out my thyroid wasnt working good or something i always ignored that because i didnt know what is was stupid asfuck i know but today i did a blood check again and maybe my thyroid is still fucked View attachment 1150976
yeah tard facial fat cells have thyroid receptors ur face looks way too fucking swollen like a plastic job gone wrong.

• +1
yeah tard facial fat cells have thyroid receptors ur face looks way too fucking swollen like a plastic job gone wrong.
yeah we will find out this week :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
barrettmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 10330 and Lars
I got this too to some extent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back