Maybe im just a horrible person

gr34ter

gr34ter

Master
‘Muh so was ramirez and he got a wife from looks, if your not chad its over’ … Even RR’s wife divorced him

I’ve been thinking about why I can’t get a high school gf and it’s mostly all just because I have a passive personality to people to I don’t talk with and I don’t talk to literally anyone other than people who are in a similar social situation as me

I’m the quiet kid in my lessons, ltn, socially stunted, etc

Idk how I will get out this rut, if ever

• +1
Reactions: ambi
I've never had a friend in my life and I'm 26. You're not alone. Also, having a social circle doesn't always help you get a girlfriend.

You're only in high school. You still have plenty of time to ascend.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, gr34ter and nathan
‘Muh so was ramirez and he got a wife from looks, if your not chad its over’ … Even RR’s wife divorced him

I’ve been thinking about why I can’t get a high school gf and it’s mostly all just because I have a passive personality to people to I don’t talk with and I don’t talk to literally anyone other than people who are in a similar social situation as me

Idk how I will get out this rut, if ever
I've never had a friend in my life and I'm 26. You're not alone. Also, having a social circle doesn't always help you get a girlfriend.

IM GOING BACK TO 505!!!

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter

Are you Indian?

Failed normie

I was like this in high-school and I am still now, brutal. You might as well might go into incel spaces and plan on some meet-ups.
Images 34

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • +1
Reactions: Lidian
Nope nothing at all just accepted it
Im gonna assume your still under 49 right? Why not try to rectify your situation by doing a nt customer service job to talk to people more

You gotta go browse reddit to make you feel better buckeroo

• +1
Im gonna assume your still under 49 right? Why not try to rectify your situation by doing a nt customer service job to talk to people more
I get remedy in this forum

You’re quiet because you’re forced out because of looks.

• Hmm...
You’re quiet because you’re forced out because of looks.
Sorry for the yap session but I guess if i looked like jordan barret people would be more inclined to talk to me but then again there are people in my class who are either more shorter, fatter, uglier than me.

I’m definetley not mtn+ but im not a freakshow subhuman either

Sorry for the yap session but I guess if i looked like jordan barret people would be more inclined to talk to me but then again there are people in my class who are either more shorter, fatter, uglier than me.

I’m definetley not mtn+ but im not a freakshow subhuman either

But they’re likely also dumber than you so they don’t rationalise and analyse the way they are treated and cannot lose their NT in the same way you or I did.

• +1