Maybe I’m not as much of a loser as I thought

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
I always identified as an incel, even tough i never had trouble attracting women. I used to post on incel forums while being in a IRL relationship with a hot German woman and no, it wasn’t betabuxing. I still do identify as one tough, maybe I’m mentally ill or just insecure? However, being insecure never really seemed to harm me, i still live a decent life in terms of org standards lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 1140, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
No, no and no. You’re an ugly worthless piece of garbage that has nothing to offer this world. You’re physically revolting and your penis isn’t big enough to satisfy a woman’s cunt hole. Lie to yourself all you want. It’s only hurting you, shitstain,

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Bushman, Aero and 4 others
No, no and no. You’re an ugly worthless piece of garbage that has nothing to offer this world. You’re physically revolting and your penis isn’t big enough to satisfy a woman’s cunt hole. Lie to yourself all you want. It’s only hurting you, shitstain,
Average guy in xvideos comment section be like

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Clqs, USERΝAME and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, descension and fuse
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I always identified as an incel, even tough i never had trouble attracting women. I used to post on incel forums while being in a IRL relationship with a hot German woman and no, it wasn’t betabuxing. I still do identify as one tough, maybe I’m mentally ill or just insecure? However, being insecure never really seemed to harm me, i still live a decent life in terms of org standards lol
shutup you're the grinch you steal holidays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: android, Bushman and sweetheart
I see you 24/7 on this forum.

• Woah
Reactions: The Grinch
yeah I mog you in loserness, get fucked faggot