Maybe Kamala ain't my candidate after all...

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
She doesn't seem as pro Zionist as I would've wanted. Honestly, i feel like she's just doing the bare minimum to get greenlighted by her donors. Biden cussed out Netanyahu and that is a big no-no to me. Trump wants Israel to attack Iran's nuclear facilities and that's exactly what I want too.

Kamala is down in the polls, but at this point I don't even care. If they don't stand up for Israel then I can't support them.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Wombles, Bomber517, Imretarded? and 5 others
Stfu faggot aah pony

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kao, xibo, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
Stfu faggot aah pony
Cringe cuck edgelord I'll get you banned. I bet you're a disgusting virgin who thinks 'darktriadmaxxing' is cool. Bye bye ugly clown who will never be loved or appreciated 👋

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, raleqtambrobret, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
Cringe cuck edgelord I'll get you banned. I bet you're a disgusting virgin who thinks 'darktriadmaxxing' is cool. Bye bye ugly clown who will never be loved or appreciated 👋
I prescribe a dose of sleeping meds mister lodger

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
What were you telling me before about "black kweens"? :feelsuhh:

What were you telling me before about "black kweens"? :feelsuhh:
Poopless One fitting name for you; can only keep on thought in your head at the time :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • JFL
So you're voting for Trump?

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
So you're voting for Trump?
No, I'm just a swede so I won't have to have that on my conscious. I heard it's gonna be an incredibly tight election though, it could go either way. Frankly I'm not sure if America is ready for a female president, but I'm alr with it. I like liberal values so politically I'm a lot closer to her all things considered.

Do you vote or nah? You don't have to say which party but just out of curiosity

• Hmm...
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
No, I'm just a swede so I won't have to have that on my conscious. I heard it's gonna be an incredibly tight election though, it could go either way. Frankly I'm not sure if America is ready for a female president, but I'm alr with it. I like liberal values so politically I'm a lot closer to her all things considered.

Do you vote or nah? You don't have to say which party but just out of curiosity
You don't have a false identity?
What are you... living under a rock!

Everyone I know is a ghost voter!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
You don't have a false identity?
What are you... living under a rock!

Everyone I know is a ghost voter!
False identity? Nahh I'm prolly one of the realest guys you'll never meet (sadly). I would vote for ghost party, but I don't agree fully with any of our current parties. I feel like you would vote for center-right leaning politicians like Nigel Farage, but it could be wrong.

• Love it
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
False identity? Nahh I'm prolly one of the realest guys you'll never meet (sadly). I would vote for ghost party, but I don't agree fully with any of our current parties. I feel like you would vote for center-right leaning politicians like Nigel Farage, but it could be wrong.
I Love You Hug GIF by RainToMe

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream and Eriot Lodger

Never forget :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So you support Trump just because he's pro-Israel, not because he's anti-woke and pisses off foids? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

What a fag.

• +1
Reactions: Poopless One