Maybe life truely was all about finding porpuse

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
Now that i‘ve found something i truely want to do and achieve and that im actively working for it and that i have people depend on me, knowing i actually can become something great and change lifes, do stuff noone else could,

it feels amazing.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and iblamechico
True. I just LDAR all day because I have no purpose.

It all boils down to ego tbh. You're only actively working on it because you're somewhat good at it, and there's something big waiting for you at the end. We care more about sense of accomplishment not the accomplishments themselves. It's all about the things that make you feel good, big, worthy, and important.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and ey88
Now that i‘ve found something i truely want to do and achieve and that im actively working for it and that i have people depend on me, knowing i actually can become something great and change lifes, do stuff noone else could,

it feels amazing.

Sounds like you're ANTI-depressionmaxxing
:D

Sounds like you're ANTI-depressionmaxxing
:D
Yeah makes me forgot all the shit that i was struggling with before

True. I just LDAR all day because I have no purpose.

It all boils down to ego tbh. You're only actively working on it because you're somewhat good at it, and there's something big waiting for you at the end. We care more about sense of accomplishment not the accomplishments themselves. It's all about the things that make you feel good, big, worthy, and important.
It really comes down to this. Like mike tyson said: i have the lowest self esteem of man but the biggest ego god could give

What did you find bro?
A way to make allot of money