Maybe she wasn't the girl i wanted but the one i needed at the time

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
she told me that i have to keep persisting and that i have to win because i am more worthy than others (we saw how "worthy" i rly was to her lol).

all the other girls i met afterwards were completely braindead. they didnt understand what i was trying to do and obviously couldn't support me.

so i clinged on to her words for a long time, simply because i didnt have anything better to remember at the end of the day.

she became kinda like an older sister to me over time and i was sad because she would never learn how things went for me.

not that she gave a fuck anyways, she wrote me off literally the second i left her sight but i couldnt forget her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

its just a sad case of when the person that understands you the most happens to be a manipulative backstabber.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: primqwe and BrutalMogger
spiderman GIF by FirstAndMonday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, Johnny_Sins, sickdawgie and 3 others
i will go murder her the moment you talk about her again , dude move on , she probably doesnt even think about you , live your life brother

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PARISIEN, Clark69, Apparition and 2 others
i will go murder her the moment you talk about her again , dude move on , she probably doesnt even think about you , live your life brother
would you protect her? Or would you enjoy her death

Just become a sexpat in Asia for a leftover career woman bro..

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Maybe the real treasure was the friends you made along the way...

• JFL
she told me that i have to keep persisting and that i have to win because i am more worthy than others (we saw how "worthy" i rly was to her lol).

all the other girls i met afterwards were completely braindead. they didnt understand what i was trying to do and obviously couldn't support me.

so i clinged on to her words for a long time, simply because i didnt have anything better to remember at the end of the day.

she became kinda like an older sister to me over time and i was sad because she would never learn how things went for me.

not that she gave a fuck anyways, she wrote me off literally the second i left her sight but i couldnt forget her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

its just a sad case of when the person that understands you the most happens to be a manipulative backstabber.

Attachments

• 4266769_IMG_1807.png
    4266769_IMG_1807.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
thats it im calling the mental asylum you need to be locked up and never allowed internet acces ever again you fucking simp faggot kill yourself

• So Sad
thats it im calling the mental asylum you need to be locked up and never allowed internet acces ever again you fucking simp faggot kill yourself
no, not the mental asylum....

lol dude you are really ignorant of what you are missing on life , if you wanna stay sad about her so be , no one really deep understands your feelings , i wont throw some surface sigma quotes but just take care of yourself when you are in this state , dont worry , this period will eventually go away

Man she friendzoned you ??? Erase her goddamn
friendzone? lol, she just ghosted me. she hated my entire existance and didnt want to see or even hear from me again

im not missing out on anything buddy

im sad about my old oneitis because she was a much better woman and i just gave up on her
alright dude can you explain more ? who is your ex and who your bestfriend and who is your onetis and who you are sad about?

who is your ex and who your bestfriend and who is your onetis and who you are sad about?
my old oneitis wa the love of my life. but she wasnt behaving like i wanted her to so i gave up on her. i thought i could do better than her anyway.

then i met my new oneitis three years later. she gaslighted me, used me as an emotional tampon and then threw me away.

now im sad because i realized how much better my old itis was and that she probably felt something about me. maybe not sexually but at least she saw me as a human being.