Maybe things are not working out because of my wrists?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Maybe the wristpill is real and that’s what’s holding me back.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Or your absolute autism?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and .*my*.
Women don't give a fuck about your wrists. my wrists are 1 inch thicker than my 16 year old's sisters, never had any comments on them by any woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and .*my*.
wristmogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.
Women don't give a fuck about your wrists. my wrists are 1 inch thicker than my 16 year old's sisters, never had any comments on them by any woman.
They notice them subconsciously, just like they notice your zygos or alveolar bone subconsciously

Or your absolute autism?
What makes you think that I’m autistic? I don’t consider myself autistic. Couldn’t it be just be bad luck?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
They notice them subconsciously, just like they notice your zygos or alveolar bone subconsciously
No stop being moronic. It's not your wrists or your face. OBVIOUSLY you are awkward around women, autistic, creepy, take your pick.

OBVIOUSLY.

The only other option is that you just sit indoors on Tinder or w.e.

My wrist and also hands are small it has made literally zero difference. Point out any girl you want I'll go get with her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, .*my*. and FilthyCasual
  • +1
You look kinda bloated rn btw
This is true I think your BF% is higher than it ought to be. But lol even now you should be able to get with some randoms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and .*my*.
Like the other guy said i think you're just awkward around women. You know what helped me? This is prettty nerve wracking, but just start going up to women on the street. Start easy with just "Hi, i just wanted to say you're beautiful thats all." After that you'll get a huuuuuuge i'm talking huuuge dopamine release and confidence. After that you can move into asking for numbers etc. Small steps, try it.

• JFL
Like the other guy said i think you're just awkward around women. You know what helped me? This is prettty nerve wracking, but just start going up to women on the street. Start easy with just "Hi, i just wanted to say you're beautiful thats all." After that you'll get a huuuuuuge i'm talking huuuge dopamine release and confidence. After that you can move into asking for numbers etc. Small steps, try it.
they are already getting enough validation. If you want a real dopamine release go up to them and say “you look hot as fuck”

they are already getting enough validation. If you want a real dopamine release go up to them and say “you look hot as fuck”
Its easy to say on your keyboard "You look hot as fuck" "i would fuck you so hard" etc. Go out and say that shit irl and you'll understand how much balls it actually takes. At first i thought so too because i saw the vids on youtube and was like it cant be that hard, but it is. Don't knock it till you've tried it.