Maybe users with negative reputation should get banned

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
After some time, I mean.

If you go six months without balancing your reputation somehow, you should get kicked out because you are probably a drain to the forum.

Of course, users should be incentivized to like decent posts so we can help each other figure out who is only a waste of space.

This suggestion will never be applied, but it would help the forum immensely. Imagine if you had to write good posts because otherwise you would not receive as many likes and get banned.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, wsada, ascension and 3 others
Just turn the forum into an echo chamber theory.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, fuse, forgmeth and 4 others
Erm this isn't actually a good idea

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and Juandigomigo22
i agree

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Zonar, Aero and 6 others
very bad idea ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: timid, fuse and not__cel
I would be banned for shitposting, haha.
Anyway it's not a good idea, among other problems you can arrange with others to like each other's posts.

• +1
Reactions: timid, (In)CelibatePsycho2, alurmo and 1 other person
After some time, I mean.

If you go six months without balancing your reputation somehow, you should get kicked out because you are probably a drain to the forum.

Of course, users should be incentivized to like decent posts so we can help each other figure out who is only a waste of space.

This suggestion will never be applied, but it would help the forum immensely. Imagine if you had to write good posts because otherwise you would not receive as many likes and get banned.
you should have been aborted

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
over for @Incellectually_Shy

All the negative repcels crying above

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Matzz, N1666, Madridista and 2 others
Only incels could care about reputation in a loser forum like this one, is there anything else to care about in your life?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and alurmo
Only incels could care about reputation in a loser forum like this one, is there not anything else to care about in your life?
I can care about multiple things at the same time, no? It's possible.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and HTN_Mentalcel
After some time, I mean.

People rep who they like it doesn’t matter how good or bad the posts are retard.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Klasik616
Not me though

• Woah
Reactions: Madridista