Maybe you need MSE not just facepulling

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
This orthotropist said you need something to anchor into the bone
20200621 192423

I thought it was common knowledge that you need MSE to improve the midface significantly?

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Mr.cope
Of course you need MSE to facepull effectively

MSE is bone anchored, anything else is tooth anchored.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and hairyballscel
Of course you need MSE to facepull effectively

MSE is bone anchored, anything else is tooth anchored.
Copeandrope appliance isn't either

Nigger everyone knew that already it has been the topic of debate for months

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
fuaaark, sounds crude tbh, are there any risks to doing that?
MSE + facemask is given by some mse practitioners, and facemask is basically facepuller but pushes on the chin. I wouldn't have thought theres any risk of the facemask aspect, although it's only given to people with an underbite

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
MSE + facemask is given by some mse practitioners, and facemask is basically facepuller but pushes on the chin. I wouldn't have thought theres any risk of the facemask aspect, although it's only given to people with an underbite
When i get MSE i'll use my own facepuller then, thanks for the help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and optimisticzoomer
You’ll get like 3-5mm of upswing/forward growth with a facepuller if worn for 6 months under 25. This won’t turn an incel into a male model but will have a noticeable effect on the face

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 5385 and hairyballscel
You’ll get like 3-5mm of upswing/forward growth with a facepuller if worn for 6 months under 25. This won’t turn an incel into a male model but will have a noticeable effect on the face
Fuaaark im gonna get it at age 18-19 and gonna use a bone remodelling stack alongside it, if i don't ascend im going ER

Do you have any examples of 3-5mm of upswing? And the fact that the MSE appliance isn't at the front of the palate is a problem no? Could cause CW rotation

When i get MSE i'll use my own facepuller then, thanks for the help

Watch 0:15 to 1:00. This explains how the pulling on the mse works, so u know how to create ur own

• +1
Fuaaark im gonna get it at age 18-19 and gonna use a bone remodelling stack alongside it, if i don't ascend im going ER

Do you have any examples of 3-5mm of upswing? And the fact that the MSE appliance isn't at the front of the palate is a problem no? Could cause CW rotation
Varbrah who posts here got 4mm of upswing in 6 months at 23 with GH peptides. Won Moon also has studies of adults getting similar amounts of upswing, but they have to wear the device for a lot longer

• Woah
Varbrah who posts here got 4mm of upswing in 6 months at 23 with GH peptides. Won Moon also has studies of adults getting similar amounts of upswing, but they have to wear the device for a lot longer
Do you have pics of him? Or should i pm him?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Idk if he posts here anymore, but according to him, his ortho confirmed the maxillary change on an X-ray

• +1

He will never provide pic, it's been months, he never provided pics to anyone.

You are absolutely delusional at thinking it will really improve your face.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
take hgh to protract your maxilla

tales from the pua ward

Won Moon has documented results of people getting similar results in 10 months. It’s legit for a couple mm, but complete cope if you think it’s going to turn you into a male model

Exactly, "just wear something to your face for 1 year bro, its gonna give you 2mm forward growth! "

I mean its not like you will have a MSE device in your mouth that long, so there is a limit to how much time bone anchored face pulling you can do.

My IMW is around 33 lol, one of my biggest problems is my subhuman bizygomatic width, its the main reason why my fwhr is 1.6, MSE does improve those things, thats a fact so 2 rounds of MSE, 1 of which will be done at 18-19 will help with ascension in my case, it wont turn me to a chad, but it should be a big step in that direction...

What is your data supporting this?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer