mayne… i miss this bitch so much

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

Blue-cel
it’s been like a month… why am i just feeling it now?

fucking over. text her or move on?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Alt Number 3, ChadL1te and 5 others
it’s been like a month… why am i just feeling it now?

fucking over. text her or move on?

idk bro it's not like you had a major change recently or something

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
download an ai gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Alt Number 3, h111 and 1 other person
Brutal backstory for that video, you know robert pattinson was dating her at the time

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and NorwoodAscender
low t. you HAVE to ascend
i have a plan that will prob take me to borderline lite but we will see ig

but i’m not gonna mentally masturbate with surgeries like everyone else here does when they aren’t gonna get them.

might get some chin/jaw filler and lower lid retraction on top of my plan but that’s it

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
i have a plan that will prob take me to borderline lite but we will see ig

but i’m not gonna mentally masturbate with surgeries like everyone else here does when they aren’t gonna get them.

might get some chin/jaw filler and lower lid retraction on top of my plan but that’s it
i havent seen anyone say this but neck training is the ultimate looksmax for positive canthal tilt curled eyelashes positive tilted brows defined orbitals and projected lateral orbital rims and forward growth in maxilla mandible and chin. you have to spam neck like crazy until you feel your head straining and all your facial muscles contract. i could have gatekept this but get to training boyo.

you have to spam neck like crazy until you feel your head straining and all your facial muscles contract. i could have gatekept this but get to training boyo.
what neck exercises should i do?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and twinkceluwu
No bro, dont text her its not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
don’t fall for it jfl

sure train ur neck it looks good and can ascend ur lower third a bit

but its not gonna change ur fuckin orbitals like this guy said

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and twinkceluwu
up and down until you feel your adams apple contract then sideways until you feel sore in your throat then back to up and down repeat until you feel exhausted

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
don’t fall for it jfl

sure train ur neck it looks good and can ascend ur lower third a bit

but its not gonna change ur fuckin orbitals like this guy said
u give up too easy. im a former boxer and this is how i developed my face at the age of 13. look at mike tyson who is known for his neck training sinc early age and u see his facial structure is developed just as i said.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
i havent seen anyone say this but neck training is the ultimate looksmax for positive canthal tilt curled eyelashes positive tilted brows defined orbitals and projected lateral orbital rims and forward growth in maxilla mandible and chin. you have to spam neck like crazy until you feel your head straining and all your facial muscles contract. i could have gatekept this but get to training boyo.
@Orc @Clavicular wanna try my theory out bhais? i speak from boxing experience. this works even post puberty

u give up too easy. im a former boxer and this is how i developed my face at the age of 13. look at mike tyson who is known for his neck training sinc early age and u see his facial structure is developed just as i said.
i mean im not saying neck training isnt worth it

just don’t feel like it will have that much effect on ur eyes.

only way i could see it working is if you hypertrophy ur malaris muscle. but im pretty sure that’s only possible with EMS simulation which im too lazy to do even tho i already have a device. maybe if ur on a crazy roid cycle it would be possible to hypertrophy but who knows ig

• +1

only way i could see it working is if you hypertrophy ur malaris muscle. but im pretty sure that’s only possible with EMS simulation which im too lazy to do even tho i already have a device. maybe if ur on a crazy roid cycle it would be possible to hypertrophy but who knows ig
@twinkceluwu oh yeah the orbicularis oculi muscle also. i’m pretty sure that’s more easy to isolate than the malaris as well but i’m not too knowledgeable on it

• +1

all i can say is lay down and do a few and you will see how it feels and which areas are affected. you can feel the orbitals moving and your chin hurts a bit and your maxilla goes up and your mandible stretches. you can feel your temples ache hence the lateral orbital rims develop as such @Orc @Clavicular

Fb6b7cc748e62d711063c073a2f2ab8d

It’s not worth it. Just move on boyo. Time heals all wounds