mcds worker gave me a free sundae

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
They forgot my bbq sauce and the cute girl working looked at me smiled and said no worries , have a free ice cream instead :Comfy::Comfy:and she even loaded the bag with more fries than usual :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: , i said thank you didn’t think much about it until i got home and it hit me …:woke:
@Gengar

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, rand anon, Ascending2Tyrone and 1 other person
Well it's too late now. Might as well lay down and rot

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and edodalic29
They forgot my bbq sauce and the cute girl working looked at me smiled and said no worries , have a free ice cream instead :Comfy::Comfy:and she even loaded the bag with more fries than usual :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: , i said thank you didn’t think much about it until i got home and it hit me …:woke:
@Gengar
Don’t get any wrong ideas incel ,you might end up catching a rape charge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, rand anon, emo and 2 others
SHE WANTED YOU!

Go back and ask her for her panties to sniff them. :feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
@Gengar
That was me

@Gengar
they do this to avoid complaint from costumers whenever they accidently mess up orders I feel so bad for them ngl:feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back