McLovincel copes with gymcelling

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
After the reddit advice on changing his classes didn't work: https://looksmax.org/threads/incel-gets-new-glasses-still-over-though.470739/

he know has to find a new cope in his quest to find love. So of course he know starts to cope with gymcelling, at a height of 5'3 :ROFLMAO:

This is the result:

I love this guy, he is a great case studio that reddit advice will not work for anyone. Can't wait for him to be jacked and still have no success :lul:
This guy destroyed every reddit advice without ever trying jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vaninskybird, squirrelcel, RecessedChinCel and 11 others
nigga is working out in jeans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 7580, subhuman incel and 9 others
5x5 on isolations
what-how.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, vaninskybird, LightSkinNoob and 9 others
@CagingBanderas doxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 14693
In an utopian society male bluepillers and redditors would get hanged , their female counterparts raped on sight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, vaninskybird, subhuman incel and 3 others
Good for him for improving. But what kinda workout has 1 back exercise, 1 bicep, 1 tricep, random ass leg extensions and youre done :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Toth's thot, subhuman incel and 3 others
He mogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Good for him for improving. But what kinda workout has 1 back exercise, 1 bicep, 1 tricep, random ass leg extensions and youre done :forcedsmile:
not to mention the tricep excercise was done with absolutelty awful form

Tbh this is one guy there is klegit no hope for in terms of ever getting a girl sexually attracted to him- he may as well cope with gym and excercise if it makes him feel better cos at least those are healthy copes

I hope he manages to find some peace in this life srs but he should give up on women for real - and theres not many people who i would legit give this advice to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Elvisandreaa, recessed and 4 others
not to mention the tricep excercise was done with absolutelty awful form

Tbh this is one guy there is klegit no hope for in terms of ever getting a girl sexually attracted to him- he may as well cope with gym and excercise if it makes him feel better cos at least those are healthy copes

I hope he manages to find some peace in this life srs but he should give up on women for real - and theres not many people who i would legit give this advice to
Oh yeah deffs over for him. He should cope with video games and weed tbh as I do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 18244

Your worst take on this site so far JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Ken, vaninskybird, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Off-topic but what if you lost 25kg instead of leanmaxxing? Same results tbh.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
View attachment 1750690
Your worst take on this site so far JFL
I took it back later in the thread and apoligized for my awful take if you scroll through

That post haunts me to this day and brings my intergrity into question in every subsequent thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14693
Good for him for at least trying, but wtf is he doing?
-Doing 5x5(the most dogshit incel tier rep scheme) on isolation exercies nontheless
-Horrible form but tbh he is a beginner
-why the fuck is he wearing trousers
-I'm not even gonna comment on the program...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693