McRib Review: Overhyped and Undersized, but the Spicy Nuggets Save the Day

zerotohero

zerotohero

Proverbs 25:28
IMG 6548

Tried the McRib at McDonald's today, and here's my take: It's pretty small, but that’s to be expected. The taste? Well, it’s basically what you’d expect from any other McDonald’s burger—nothing groundbreaking.

On the bright side, the spicy nuggets were solid, definitely the highlight of the meal.

Overall, the McRib didn’t live up to the hype, but at least the nuggets delivered.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
View attachment 3087300

Tried the McRib at McDonald's today, and here's my take: It's pretty small, but that’s to be expected. The taste? Well, it’s basically what you’d expect from any other McDonald’s burger—nothing groundbreaking.

On the bright side, the spicy nuggets were solid, definitely the highlight of the meal.

Overall, the McRib didn’t live up to the hype, but at least the nuggets delivered.
Were u eating by yourself?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and nathan
I personally don't see the appeal of the mcrib. But the annual McRib reboot has been going on for more than 20 years and there are guys that mark their calendar so they don't miss it.

The only thing at McDs worth eating is the suassagae egg and cheeses mcmuffin.

McDonalds is way too expensive nowadays. Might as well go to chinese takeout and completly fill yourself up for the same money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back