MDMA doesn't work 3 days in a row

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
@TechnoBoss

Used mdma for the 3rd day in a row.
2nd day I still got a nice high, buzz.

But now 3rd day I barely notice anything although my mood is slightly elevated. Probably not worth it even though I feel slightly better than normal.

Need to find another cope now cuz 4th day it def aint doing shit.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, laaltin, ChadL1te and 2 others
Try datura

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and MoggerGaston
salvia asap

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
niger u ever hear of tolerance? Take a break and go back to it and watch urself be on cloud 9

• +1
Reactions: speedstern1 and MoggerGaston
Damn op is an actual retard and fries his brain by taking mdma multiple days in a row then complains about depression

• +1
Drug plant
"Few substances have received as many severely negative recreational experience reports as has Datura. The overwhelming majority of those who describe their use of Datura find their experiences extremely unpleasant ─ both mentally and often physically."

why would I do this instead of the 789237498324 drugs out there with better reviews.

"Few substances have received as many severely negative recreational experience reports as has Datura. The overwhelming majority of those who describe their use of Datura find their experiences extremely unpleasant ─ both mentally and often physically."

why would I do this instead of the 789237498324 drugs out there with better reviews.
They make it seem negative in order for you not to try it,its too powerful :feelshah:

• JFL
Back to Basics

Try some red bull :feelsokman:

• Love it
They make it seem negative in order for you not to try it,its too powerful :feelshah:
ill do more LSD, salvia and DMT first, these all have positive reviews.

Once I get bored of tripping on those things, I may try datura

• +1
Reactions: mike21
never caught a bad trip ?
many times, but I've gotten through them, survived, each time.

The idea of having a bad trip and being a burden to someone else having to look after you is not something I would ever be comfortable with.
I'd rather suffer alone. I don't trust other people like that.

@mike21 did you try datura yourself?

niger u ever hear of tolerance? Take a break and go back to it and watch urself be on cloud 9
yes water, but what do I cope with while waiting for tolerances to reset?

over

• Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover
Damn op is an actual retard and fries his brain by taking mdma multiple days in a row then complains about depression
i was already depressed before ever doing drugs :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: mike21
@TechnoBoss

But now 3rd day I barely notice anything although my mood is slightly elevated. Probably not worth it even though I feel slightly better than normal.

isnt mdma very bad for ur brain

• +1
yes water, but what do I cope with while waiting for tolerances to reset?

over
honestly just fight through it for a few days. The days u don't do anything will suck and will be miserable but just accept that and get through it and when u blast drugs again ur gonna be so fried. Its good to give ur body a break from time to time. Also i find that exercise really helps me whenever I'm going through tolerance breaks with a substance. It helps a lot actually its not cope

• +1
isnt mdma very bad for ur brain
only in short-term. very damaging to your brain.

long-term your brain should recover once you stop using though so then it doesn't matter.

honestly just fight through it for a few days. The days u don't do anything will suck and will be miserable but just accept that and get through it and when u blast drugs again ur gonna be so fried. Its good to give ur body a break from time to time. Also i find that exercise really helps me whenever I'm going through tolerance breaks with a substance. It helps a lot actually its not cope
yeah true, it isn't even fun anymore anyways. 3rd day barely feel anything so no point in going on another day.

I don't see how you can get addicted to drugs when tolerances get so high so easily that they stop being enjoyable. Makes no sense to keep going.

• +1
yeah true, it isn't even fun anymore anyways. 3rd day barely feel anything so no point in going on another day.

I don't see how you can get addicted to drugs when tolerances get so high so easily that they stop being enjoyable. Makes no sense to keep going.
ppl just keep doing more and more until they reach a breaking point physically mentally financially etc etc. Best is to just enjoy those couple days then take a few days off to keep it enjoyable. The more days in a row u do something the more fucked ur tolerance is gonna be to a point where ur gonna need way fucking more of the drug to get the same effects as the previous days. Its not a good thing at all

• +1
ppl just keep doing more and more until they reach a breaking point physically mentally financially etc etc. Best is to just enjoy those couple days then take a few days off to keep it enjoyable. The more days in a row u do something the more fucked ur tolerance is gonna be to a point where ur gonna need way fucking more of the drug to get the same effects as the previous days. Its not a good thing at all
yes exactly.

I mostly just do drugs out of boredom ngl.

I used up 10grams of mephedrone and 20 grams of ketamine in the last 2 months, didn't expect to use this much in such a short period. But now that I ran out so fast I can control myself and not order more. Stay clean from these for a while until I order a new batch. (only have MDMA now). I don't feel this addictive need or urge to immediately order more, I ran out and I am like: 'okay it's gone, there's no more of it in my room, that's fine.'

When I don't have drugs laying around in my room, I don't feel the urge to use any drugs either.
It's just when you have bags laying around and you are bored, it's easy to use.

Last edited:
  • +1
@TechnoBoss

take fent this time

• WTF
Your brain can only produce so much dopamine. Of course it won’t work. You gotta take a break from the mdma for it to work again.

• +1