MDMA on weekend

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
am hopefully going to a club with some friends. They won't be tripping but you know.
lot of people have good experiences ive head.
Got shit to do for comedown
first time btw

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, BrettyBoy and Deleted member 3328
It's like a week of fun condensed into a few hours, and it really takes the fun out of the next week.
Drink lots of water and redose a couple of times for extended enjoyment.
Also weed goes well with it on the comedown.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 1862 and turkproducer
It's like a week of fun condensed into a few hours, and it really takes the fun out of the next week.
Drink lots of water and redose a couple of times for extended enjoyment.
Also weed goes well with it on the comedown.
1 pill should I half it.
Weed aint gonna happen going to my home town so staying with my parents.
gonna use phenibut and kratom maybe for the day after
plus people say first time is nicer on comedown idk

reports of this pill say 220mg

If you have only 1 and it's not super strong i'd take it at once.
I have tried it once, very high dose split in 3 or 4 times, with weed.
One of the best days of my life.
Why can't humans feel like that always is horrible.

I was depressed for 2 weeks afterwards.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and turkproducer

is 220mg a lot or what?
also lot of reports saying redosing makes comedown significantly worse.

It's quite alot for what i know. 100 to 150mg is pretty much standard. 200+ is considered ''heavy''.

is 220mg a lot or what?
also lot of reports saying redosing makes comedown significantly worse.
The key is to take 5-HTTP the day before and the day after.
there’s many guides online how to replenish serotonin after mdma comedown.

I will say, I took 5 full pills in 24 hours and i didn’t leave my room for 3 days apart from getting food andcomingback upstairs. When you redose, just half every dose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969

i’ve never felt that bad for that long. i did have an experience where i took 5 x 200mg in 24 hours and i didn’t leave my room for 3 days barely ate barely slept couldnt even get a chubby my dick was like dead.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and fukmylyf

I will say, I took 5 full pills in 24 hours and i didn’t leave my room for 3 days apart from getting food andcomingback upstairs. When you redose, just half every dose
ye not got any of that tho
also wtf you stay in your room. I thought that it makes you want to talk to everyone and be around people.
i’ve never felt that bad for that long. i did have an experience where i took 5 x 200mg in 24 hours and i didn’t leave my room for 3 days barely ate barely slept couldnt even get a chubby my dick was like dead.
you from UK

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer

Yeah, didn't do any precautions or anything to heal myself after, just wanted to try when i was younger.
Got a legit spiritual experience where i left my body and talked with what seemed like a higher force in a white light and seeing a giant web of people's lives and entered multiple of them at once and felt what the people felt.
With a voice saying: everything is just like it's supposed to be, everything's in order.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and turkproducer
Yeah, didn't do any precautions or anything to heal myself after, just wanted to try when i was younger.
Got a legit spiritual experience where i left my body and talked with what seemed like a higher force in a white light and seeing a giant web of people's lives and entered multiple of them at once and felt what the people felt.
With a voice saying: everything is just like it's supposed to be, everything's in order.
what the fuck is it that good?

ye not got any of that tho
also wtf you stay in your room. I thought that it makes you want to talk to everyone and be around people.

you from UK
it did, but i took 2.5 with my mate and then 2.5 by myself the day after by myself. You just chat and feel really happy, like the world is hugging you.

it did, but i took 2.5 with my mate and then 2.5 by myself the day after by myself. You just chat and feel really happy, like the world is hugging you.
why you doing 5 pills in 2 days? was it at a festival or something

why you doing 5 pills in 2 days? was it at a festival or something
because i was retarded lol. Don’t do that, I could have easily OD. Luckily I got good shit and i’m a heavy bastard so it didn’t really fuck with me like that. Just use a testing kit for your mdma and try not to take more than 1.5x in MG your weight in KG

Only done it once (done lots of drugs in my time, though)
I think I didn't get the best stuff, plus I think I drank too much alcohol which I read can fuck up the high a bit!
I want to try it again soon, though
(I done it at Gay Pride in Brighton UK - Was full to the brim with gorgeous jailbait girls who were basically naked. Made out with a 16 year old and i'm like 30!! haha

• JFL
what the fuck is it that good?
Surprised me too, i think i was overheating, it felt like i was cold but we were under blankets with beanies on and it was summer, room temperature was 24 degrees.
I think it was something like a heat stroke and it caused me to leave my body and someone else was talking through my body, relaying the experience.

I didn't expect anything like that at all. I don't remember if we had smoked weed at that point.

And i don't exaggerate it feeling like a week's worth of fun.
I'm not doing it again probably ever, feels very damaging long-term. Too much fun literally, overloading the brain with fun, empathy and euphoria. Making everyone seem like your best friend.

because i was retarded lol. Don’t do that, I could have easily OD. Luckily I got good shit and i’m a heavy bastard so it didn’t really fuck with me like that. Just use a testing kit for your mdma and try not to take more than 1.5x in MG your weight in KG
oh damn I should just do half a pill then
Surprised me too, i think i was overheating, it felt like i was cold but we were under blankets with beanies on and it was summer, room temperature was 24 degrees.
I think it was something like a heat stroke and it caused me to leave my body and someone else was talking through my body, relaying the experience.

I didn't expect anything like that at all. I don't remember if we had smoked weed at that point.

And i don't exaggerate it feeling like a week's worth of fun.
I'm not doing it again probably ever, feels very damaging long-term. Too much fun literally, overloading the brain with fun, empathy and euphoria. Making everyone seem like your best friend.
is addiction something to consider? I tend to use a lot of subtler drugs like phenibut, gabapentin, benzos and stuff regularly when im bored. like I could stop but I get bored and use them rotarly

• +1
oh damn I should just do half a pill then

is addiction something to consider? I tend to use a lot of subtler drugs like phenibut, gabapentin, benzos and stuff regularly when im bored. like I could stop but I get bored and use them rotarly
Every time I’ve done it, i’ve done it the day after even though I know it won’t really hit me. Even by myself; just don’t abuse it, do you have strong will
power? I don’t.

take half if its your first time. You don't want to get sick or build tolerance.

you overdosed.

Last edited:
I honestly wish I had friends that weren't affraid to do drugs. I am sorta too high inhib to do it completely on my own while being with friends not on drugs, but I guess I should.

what the fuck lmao

what the fuck lmao
Yeah it was retarded. I had some nasty seshes with my friends lmfao, I haven’t done mdma in months now though and I don’t really feel the need to do it either.

I honestly wish I had friends that weren't affraid to do drugs. I am sorta too high inhib to do it completely on my own while being with friends not on drugs, but I guess I should.
it can be really awkward tbh. Wouldn't recommend, especially if they're drinking.

Just make friends in the club. Chances are the rich guys will do coke, the uni students will do a lot especially MDMA.

take half if its your first time. You don't want to get sick or build tolerance.

you overdosed.
I will prob try to get around friends at like 8, like quite early (most likely alter tho). night will last til 5 latest.
Should I split my pill in half and use both so then I don't have temptation to use both and so I can feel it for longer.
Ye none of my home friends do drugs, maybe one of them now since they also started uni and i didnt do drugs using drug dealers before uni, but not seen him irl in a while.
Gonna just tell them im doing it and let them be shocked.
it can be really awkward tbh. Wouldn't recommend, especially if they're drinking.
wait why not

I will prob try to get around friends at like 8, like quite early (most likely alter tho). night will last til 5 latest.
Should I split my pill in half and use both so then I don't have temptation to use both and so I can feel it for longer.
yeah, split it. First dose should last about 3 hours.
Don't do 200 your first time.

wait why not

You'll be on a different wave from everyone else. Molly can make you really affectionate and sensitive so you might feel like shit if they don't reciprocate. Read up on set and setting

Last edited:
5FE00023 AD9F 4238 BF2A DE78298CCBEA

:p

Lol i just did a gram of MDMA in 2 days it is over for my serotonin receptors

yeah, split it. First dose should last about 3 hours.
Don't do 200 your first time.

You'll be on a different wave from everyone else. Molly can make you really affectionate and sensitive so you might feel like shit if they don't reciprocate. Read up on set and setting
well fuck might try perduade someone to do half each with me idk otherwise its good old alcohol and pheni

I can't do drugs, don't know where to find them, and i would only do weed at first but couldn't smoke it anywhere, imwe have a secret police force here thats dressed like civilians so they can easily catch you and your life is done for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I can't do drugs, don't know where to find them, and i would only do weed at first but couldn't smoke it anywhere, imwe have a secret police force here thats dressed like civilians so they can easily catch you and your life is done for
im at a uni where 90% of students do drugs and this uni is one of the best in uk
freshers week had loads of people handing out business drug cards, adverts, etc just on the main street

im at a uni where 90% of students do drugs and this uni is one of the best in uk
freshers week had loads of people handing out business drug cards, adverts, etc just on the main street
Woww, it's unimaginable here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Was pretty fun wasnt as intense I was participating, think the dose wasnt as high as i thought. Better than alcohol

I did MD first time when I was 16 over a decade ago back before it was ‘cool’. Shit blew my mind. Best night of my life gurning my tits off in an outdoor party