Me After Getting My surgery and going to my modeling Agency, and Acting Agency(I’m $100,000,000 in debt, but who cares ,I’ve Ascend)

altbones

altbones

Iron
ACB680B8 F274 443F A9F2 BA24B7312FC5

You can’t be a Tyrone PSL, if your not mixed with European for lighter eye color (Huge Halo), Native American for good bones, African for good lips (very huge halo) and Aisan for aegyo sal ( Huge Halo Effect, What saved Chico, that Chad Pretty Boy)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, Gaygymmaxx, Xangsane and 7 others
ACB680B8 F274 443F A9F2 BA24B7312FC5

uncanny as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: altbones, Chadeep, Autismcel and 2 others
bad teeth over
*bad teeth over* look at Richard jfl, bro had very fucking disgusting teeth and still had women who wanted there pussy fuck by him, bad teeth is stupid when your breath smells good, like just close your mouth and your teeth want show.

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
*bad teeth over* look at Richard, bro had very fucking disgusting teeth and still had women who wanted there pussy fuck by him, bad teeth is stupid when your breath sleeps good, like just close your mouth and your teeth want show.
rotting teeth ruin his looks you faggot

*bad teeth over* look at Richard jfl, bro had very fucking disgusting teeth and still had women who wanted there pussy fuck by him, bad teeth is stupid when your breath smells good, like just close your mouth and your teeth want show.
teeth are cope unless you smile with your mouth wide open like a retard

rotting teeth ruin his looks you faggot
Shut the fuck up you nigger, I didn’t ask you fuck hole. Take the Richard pill you fem cel bitch. Kys.

Attachments

• 46727F40-8CEF-4700-9CA5-8396AF935088.jpeg
    46727F40-8CEF-4700-9CA5-8396AF935088.jpeg
    244.7 KB · Views: 0
teeth are cope unless you smile with your mouth wide open like a retard
it's not cope bad teeth and bad oral hygiene are important factor irl not as important as bone structure etc though

it's not cope bad teeth and bad oral hygiene are important factor irl not as important as bone structure etc though
yeah but pearly whites and perfectly straight teeth are cope

You can’t be a Tyrone PSL, if your not mixed with European for lighter eye color (Huge Halo), Native American for good bones, African for good lips (very huge halo) and Aisan for aegyo sal ( Huge Halo Effect, What saved Chico, that Chad Pretty Boy)

Something @Xangsane would make

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 3031737
GTFO here tiktokcel.

Stop mentally masturbating to surgeries and then informing normies on it and raising prices (supply and demand since it takes 10 yrs to train a surgeon).

GTFO here tiktokcel.

Stop mentally masturbating to surgeries and then informing normies on it and raising prices (supply and demand since it takes 10 yrs to train a surgeon).
can’t take a joke I see. You’re a fucking loser. Ruin a joke with your serious fucking incelic fucking advice. You stupid nigger. Also your profile pic is fucking ugly change it to a better aesthetics you stupid nigger.

can’t take a joke I see. You’re a fucking loser. Ruin a joke with your serious fucking incelic fucking advice. You stupid nigger. Also your profile pic is fucking ugly change it to a better aesthetics you stupid nigger.
Fucking normie with a July 12 2024 join date. Go back to tiktok you brainlet. You're on an incel forum as well and are likely here doing what most fucking normies do. Playing follow the leader and copying advice but not thinking with ur own brain.

My profile pic isn't meant to look good you spaz. I don't fucking jerk off to male models like you likely do.

If you had a high iq you'd probably be able to guess the meaning behind my profile pic. FFS it's a knife moving towards a person tongue, you don't have to think hard to guess what it actually might mean.

Normies like you should be gassed.

Last edited:
View attachment 3031737
Nah that's like a Chad bitmoji 🤣

Fucking normie with a July 12 2024 join date. Go back to tiktok you brainlet. You're on an incel forum as well and are likely here doing what most fucking normies do. Playing follow the leader and copying advice but not thinking with ur own brain.

My profile pic isn't meant to look good you spaz. I don't fucking jerk off to male models like you likely do.

If you had a high iq you'd probably be able to guess the meaning behind my profile pic. FFS it's a knife moving towards a person tongue, you don't have to think hard to guess what it actually might mean.

Normies like you should be gassed.
Cope, made a new account suck my dick nigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back