Me and @dogs are at the same psl

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
@Dogs how do you feel about that bro? We are both are 5 PSL. I know inside that killing you.

• Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf
im always here for u Tit

He mogs you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs, Titbot and fukmylyf
No he doesnt we are both 5 psl how could he mog if we are in the same psl
Cage.
'How can he be better than me if he is not better than me?'

Titbot
Zephir
Joined Jun 9, 2019
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Rate me in my 'prime'

rent free

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
pics gay boi

what about the other guy? If that's you, you could slay in france. You look like a french pretty fag boi (its a good thing bro). If you were in this small town that i am you would have no trouble. how tall are u frenchie

Rent free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
bro wtf are u doing jfl

i’ve given up on psl ratings tbh

Send his pic

titbot=gandy

it’s pointless tbh. sure, we can analyze facial features and we know that there’s “universal attractive traits” but when it comes to rates, its so subjective i feel. there’s legit 3 guys that people here can agree on are 8psl. that’s it.

everything is a toss up. psl7+ is all the same. 6psl is where majority of people will call you gl. 5psl is some people will call you gl. 4psl is average. etc. and i feel like there’s been more and more subjective rates in the last few weeks. like i go to a thread and see 1-2 rates that are no where NEAR what everyone else is saying. everyone has their own ideas in their head about rates as well. ppl have their own copes and prejudices that affect rating.

and then there’s shit like this. he has a “bad eye area” by psl terms but it doesn’t matter. there were multiple comments about his looks in the OG video. there’s so many outliers and factors at you need to take into consideration when it comes to looks. psl makes it seem like it’s black and white but it’s not. you don’t need to have a good jaw or good eyes to get pussy. there’s patterns and trends girls love that PSL aspies haven’t even heard of. for the most part it’s just a bunch of guys thinking you need to have hunter eyes and an amazing jaw with protruding zygos to get women.

i can make a whole thread on this tbh

it’s pointless tbh. sure, we can analyze facial features and we know that there’s “universal attractive traits” but when it comes to rates, its so subjective i feel. there’s legit 3 guys that people here can agree on are 8psl. that’s it.

everything is a toss up. psl7+ is all the same. 6psl is where majority of people will call you gl. 5psl is some people will call you gl. 4psl is average. etc. and i feel like there’s been more and more subjective rates in the last few weeks. like i go to a thread and see 1-2 rates that are no where NEAR what everyone else is saying. everyone has their own ideas in their head about rates as well. ppl have their own copes and prejudices that affect rating.

and then there’s shit like this. he has a “bad eye area” by psl terms but it doesn’t matter. there were multiple comments about his looks in the OG video. there’s so many outliers and factors at you need to take into consideration when it comes to looks. psl makes it seem like it’s black and white but it’s not. you don’t need to have a good jaw or good eyes to get pussy. there’s patterns and trends girls love that PSL aspies haven’t even heard of. for the most part it’s just a bunch of guys thinking you need to have hunter eyes and an amazing jaw with protruding zygos to get women.

i can make a whole thread on this tbh
Many times your failos can be seen as attractive if surrounded by good facial features. It's called the cheerleader effect.

The cheerleader effect, also known as the group attractiveness effect, is the cognitive bias which causes people to think individuals are more attractive when they are in a group.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2846