Me and my family are mind numbingly boring

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Worst mog is when other people always have experiences in travelling the world, partying, doing all kinds of drugs, dating stories, pictures of their exes, all the sports games they went to etc. while me and my boring ass family got nothing to talk about except our work. Its actually painful to sit through it as they expect something interesting. Fuck my family, fuck my life.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: jefferson, Deleted member 616, BigBoy and 1 other person
Mariana Trench IQ

you are destined for biggER things in life

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty and xForgotMyName
break the cycle OP!
iu

break the cycle OP!
iu
My dad doesn't pay for any of my shit, if i wan to travel i need to pay with my own money, and I am poor af, my income is below poverty level

• So Sad
Reactions: xForgotMyName
My dad doesn't pay for any of my shit, if i wan to travel i need to pay with my own money, and I am poor af, my income is below poverty level

you don't need to travel around the world to be an interesting person.

there're thousand of tourists taking the same pic at meme places. nothing interesting about that.

LEARN THINGS AND DO THINGS.
that way you lead an interesting life and you have things to talk about.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I boringlifemog the shit out of you ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
ps: you're probably underestimating how boring lives others live tbh ngl

I boringmogg the shit out of everyone.

I have 0 friends IRL. I live with my parents, so I can't bring any girl home. I am single currently and I don't work right now. I am on summer break and I am completely alone spending all of my days in my room at the computer. The only time I leave my house is when I go grocery shopping. To get some normal human interaction I have to wait until summer break is over.

you don't need to travel around the world to be an interesting person.

there're thousand of tourists taking the same pic at meme places. nothing interesting about that.

LEARN THINGS AND DO THINGS.
that way you lead an interesting life and you have things to talk about.
I've got to lifemaxx. I'm tired of being the person who doesn't have anything to say. Tbh I'm only good in informational conversations, debating some political and economic ideas etc. But bring up football, mma, basketball, boxing and I've got nothing

Worst mog is when other people always have experiences in travelling the world, partying, doing all kinds of drugs, dating stories, pictures of their exes, all the sports games they went to etc. while me and my boring ass family got nothing to talk about except our work. Its actually painful to sit through it as they expect something interesting. Fuck my family, fuck my life.

same situation atm

in vacation with my parents and i see all other young ppl having fun in groups while im dying here

same situation atm

in vacation with my parents and i see all other young ppl having fun in groups while im dying here
Every day I'm getting closer to going serial killer mode.

Every day I'm getting closer to going serial killer mode.

dont do it

just wait till a mature age wirh a good job (23-25) and then start livin in ur own 4 walls

living with my parents is literally the biggest looksmin atm tbh ngl

My parents are hideously boring individuals who are obsessed with living a “righteous model middle class life” - education and profession that’s all. No drugs, not much pop music, few sport activities and very few sexual experiences (they only dated once and got married afterwards). It’s boring and suffocating to be born and raised in such a middle class family who lacks the abundance of the elite and the simple mindedness of the mob. Strict moralities are all that they cling to.

Fortunately I got out of this and collected some nice youthful memories- still too late though.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and CupOfCoffee
dont do it

just wait till a mature age wirh a good job (23-25) and then start livin in ur own 4 walls

living with my parents is literally the biggest looksmin atm tbh ngl
That's my plan, I hope I can move on from this shitty life I've had so far. I try to be positive a lot but the truth is that things are ugly, my life is absolure horshshit boring and meaningless.

Family = useless. Marriage = Euthanasia.
My parents are hideously boring individuals who are obsessed with living a “righteous model middle class life” - education and profession that’s all. No drugs, not much pop music, few sport activities and very few sexual experiences (they only dated once and got married afterwards). It’s boring and suffocating to be born and raised in such a middle class family who lacks the abundance of the elite and the simple mindedness of the mob. Strict moralities are all that they cling to.

Fortunately I got out of this and collected some nice youthful memories- still too late though.

Looks like a normal and good family for me, and much better than mine (a lot of my parents have mental problems like narcissism and psychopathy) A family is just a set of people related to each other living together, there is nothing you can do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee