me and my friend had a "mog battle today"

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
he was being a narcy fag so i went autist mode and started picking apart his features

he asked to "mog battle" me and he legit only sent posed, frauded photos and i was still mogging with candids JFL

faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, IAMNOTANINCEL, Imretarded? and 2 others
normies are such fags man
"oh bro lets do a mog battle bro, I bet u don't mew like me"
yeah nigga I don't mew anymore, I have a whole skincare routine and I know all the fruads and softmaxxes
just fucking lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, gookcelriceR and cromagnon
No dick mog battle? Do you think he'll chicken out?

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
normies are such fags man
"oh bro lets do a mog battle bro, I bet u don't mew like me"
yeah nigga I don't mew anymore, I have a whole skincare routine and I know all the fruads and softmaxxes
just fucking lol
lol hes such a narcy fag, hes obsessed with all the surface level looksmaxxing shit and other gay stuff like jordan barrett edits

had to humble his cuck ass rq, all he could do was send posed, frauded pics while i was legit sending my shittiest candids and he was getting hard mogged, brutal for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and alurmo
lol hes such a narcy fag, hes obsessed with all the surface level looksmaxxing shit and other gay stuff like jordan barrett edits

had to humble his cuck ass rq, all he could do was send posed, frauded pics while i was legit sending my shittiest candids and he was getting hard mogged, brutal for him
just like most normies
theyre still stuck on the jawline swipe thing and the canthal tilts
most barely know abt the importance of eye aesthetics and craniofacial level bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and cromagnon
just like most normies
theyre still stuck on the jawline swipe thing and the canthal tilts
most barely know abt the importance of eye aesthetics and craniofacial level bones
it's beyond them tbh.

Meanwhile i'm perma squinch frauding, cheeksucking, water only diet

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and alurmo
it's beyond them tbh.

Meanwhile i'm perma squinch frauding, cheeksucking, water only diet
i dont cheek suck anymore bc it gives u jowls no? i only did it while looking in the mirror tbh subconsciously

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
i dont cheek suck anymore bc it gives u jowls no? i only did it while looking in the mirror tbh subconsciously
me neither i dont do any of that shit.

it's all about legitimate looksmaxxes.

Im not worried about blackpill becoming mainstream.

When normies get obsessed with looks, they end up getting ski slope nose (start looking like a narcy faggot), lip fillers, get excessive bucal fat removed and get excessive fillers in zygos and end up looking bloated.

This is because most people literally have no ability to think critically. The no inner monologue stuff, they can't comprehend verbalized thoughts if you explain it to them, they can't even replicate it for a second.

Same reason why as many millions of people are given science degrees, the rate of innovation per scientist has gone down since the profession is flooded with intellectually stunted people.

Don't ever expect a normie to think 'maybe I as an arab shouldn't get a fucking ski slope nose, doesn't fit my ethnic background, will look uncanny' They just think 'ski slope nose considered ideal, me must get it'

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and cromagnon
surreal shit wtf 14 year olds out here having mog battles
i remember when this was niche shit
someone asked me if i mew irl, complete stranger, some favelado zoomer

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and cromagnon
surreal shit wtf 14 year olds out here having mog battles
i remember when this was niche shit
someone asked me if i mew irl, complete stranger, some favelado zoomer
if i was born earlier i wouldnt be a tiktoknig tbh

• +1