Me and my girlfriend were about to be raped yesterday

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
we went to an IN n Out to get food and stuff and we sat down. our number was called so i told her to sit down and i will grab the food, when i came back, she was scared and told me the indian guys behind her were staring at her for a solid 10 seconds by standing infront of her.
when i sat down with her, those same indian guys found out she had a bf, thy were staring at us from another seat. it felt so weird, we got up and went to the car jfllll, and they were still staring at us

we were so close to getting raped

if it was india and around midnight, we would have been raped a long time ago but thank god we were in california

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, greycel, klip11 and 9 others
Indian classic

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and slavicpsycho
@rape you did this didn't you?

• +1
Reactions: rape
low t behaviour if i were you i would throw hands instantly

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cannotbeasked, lastamericanvirgin and Hellstrom
low t behaviour if i were you i would throw hands instantly
i couldn't risk it, there were police inside and if something happened, they would call our parents and we would get caught

• Hmm...
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Anti Indian propaganda

• +1
Those indian guys were @optimisticzoomer @The Grinch @Xangsane @klip11

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and klip11
what was going to happen was she was going to get raped in front of you while you will have to watch some griffith femto type shit innit

• Love it
we went to an IN n Out to get food and stuff and we sat down. our number was called so i told her to sit down and i will grab the food, when i came back, she was scared and told me the indian guys behind her were staring at her for a solid 10 seconds by standing infront of her.
when i sat down with her, those same indian guys found out she had a bf, thy were staring at us from another seat. it felt so weird, we got up and went to the car jfllll, and they were still staring at us

if it was india and around midnight, we would have been raped a long time ago but thank god we were in california
indian reputation keeps getting tarnished :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78 and greycel

should have thrown boiling curry at them then rape them instead

I haven’t seen Indians in California act like that. Indians in Southern California are electrical engineer chads tbh they mog me

I remembered that Last sec while typing but was too lazy to delete and just posted
Have you been decentering your whiteness???

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek