Me and my mum just made proper eye contact we're comparing eye colours and basically she has light blue like very striking

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Wheres with me she said I have green blue and orange and then she said do you know what you actually have really nice eyes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 6272
Did you fuck her afterwards?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, majorcope, Saltner and 7 others
"also do u think i have hunter eyes?"
"what?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Saltner, Deleted member 4464 and 4 others
autism at its finest

Your mom might have a dick

My mum also has very light blue eyes thereas I have dark blue and it makes me so fucking mad. She gave me a fucked up nose and upper lip resulting in fucked philtrum but she couldn't at least give me a fantastic eye color. It's not fair, her eyecolor is perfectly light blue and striking thereas mine has only been described as grey by my friends.

• So Sad
Reactions: Traxanas and Deleted member 5583
I took my dick out for nothing

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
96085701 1300638090327554 5877951254709141504 n

My mum also has very light blue eyes thereas I have dark blue and it makes me so fucking mad. She gave me a fucked up nose and upper lip resulting in fucked philtrum but she couldn't at least give me a fantastic eye color. It's not fair, her eyecolor is perfectly light blue and striking thereas mine has only been described as grey by my friends.
brutal.

I would not be able to cope, dark blue/grey is so shit it's almost as bad as dark brown eyes, tbh light eyes can be feminine, Gandy's deep blue eyes are way better imo

Show us a photo of her, does she have Facebook?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, chadpreetinthemaking, Saltner and 1 other person