me and some partners/friends just robbed some nigger

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark
so us, four we were driving around, mad about losing a credit card we took from a guy that owed us money (there are UK gangsters supplying some gangs in Denmark, but to get the money we have to use some random's credit cards to send the money to and pull the money out on an ATM to whitewash it)

so yeah we lost a lot of potential money (there are many millions circulating from the uk the only limitation is whitewashing them)

so we after finding out we lost it we decided to find someone to rob to make up for what we lost and cus we were mad

we saw a guy who looked like he sold drugs cus he was black and cycling around at night them we drove up infront of him, jumped out the car, grap him, he runs and we run after him and catch him, take all his shit, had a bit of weed on him and other crap, so nothing of worth. made him give us his phones password, took his credit card, beat him a bit, and then we fucked off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, ALP, galego123 and 12 others
In Russia white people rob black people
This shit is crazy indeed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, galego123, Deleted member 16384 and 15 others
The irony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 14905 and 3 others
tales
so us, four we were driving around, mad about losing a credit card we took from a guy that owed us money (there are UK gangsters supplying some gangs in Denmark, but to get the money we have to use some random's credit cards to send the money to and pull the money out on an ATM to whitewash it)

so yeah we lost a lot of potential money (there are many millions circulating from the uk the only limitation is whitewashing them)

so we after finding out we lost it we decided to find someone to rob to make up for what we lost and cus we were mad

we saw a guy who looked like he sold drugs cus he was black and cycling around at night them we drove up infront of him, jumped out the car, grap him, he runs and we run after him and catch him, take all his shit, had a bit of weed on him and other crap, so nothing of worth. made him give us his phones password, took his credit card, beat him a bit, and then we fucked off

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, PrinceLuenLeoncur, itorroella9 and 2 others
Lifemogs me to hell and back.

i can, take a, pic of his phones mby tomorrow
his gmail adress and shit.

we stashed his phones somewhere cus they still have find my iPhone

Hmm well I hope he goes ER on some randoms after experincing that in minecraft

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel

denmark sounds good

denmark sounds good
lol today we took somewhere to try to hustle a credit card from someone.
the guy was a sandnigger so suddenly after calling someone literally 20 of his sandnigger and nigger friends, showed up, looking ready to find.

me and my friends were readying ourselves to fight, my friend who brought a gun loaded it but luckily no fight broke out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16453 and 1 other person
lol today we took somewhere to try to hustle a credit card from someone.
the guy was a sandnigger so suddenly after calling someone literally 20 of his sandnigger and nigger friends, showed up, looking ready to find.

me and my friends were readying ourselves to fight, my friend who brought a gun loaded it but luckily no fight broke out
are the police very high iq there or you can get away with shooting someone ?

are the police very high iq there or you can get away with shooting someone ?
police here are ok.
but if you leave no face no witnesses and get out fast you can easily.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
police here are ok.
but if you leave no face no witnesses and get out fast you can easily.
ohh sounds like the perfect place to make money through shady ways

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Keep larping on these forums and I'll beat your skull in with brass knuckles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, DatNibba11 and maxxedfalloutdweller
ohh sounds like the perfect place to make money through shady ways
it is. prison sentences are low asf too
murder only gets u like 12 years.

they very recently made a new law tho, its that gang related crimes get double the time sentenced.

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
we drove up infront of him, jumped out the car, grap him, he runs and we run after him and catch him, take all his shit, had a bit of weed on him and other crap, so nothing of worth. made him give us his phones password, took his credit card, beat him a bit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, n0rthface, Growth Plate and 2 others
average balkan in Denmark

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and 6’1cel
Blacks in Europe must be completely different, if you pulled this shit in America he'd probably kill a few of you and get his gang to track down the ones still alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Blacks in Europe must be completely different, if you pulled this shit in America he'd probably kill a few of you and get his gang to track down the ones still alive
yeah cus america is full of blacks.
where i live its full of arabs and somalis so they are the blacks of Denmark

yeah cus america is full of blacks.
where i live its full of arabs and somalis so they are the blacks of Denmark
Somalis aren't considered black? I'm Somali and consider myself black

Total larp. Cumskins aren’t as fast as cottonpickers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, 6’1cel and DwayneWhite55

diarrheamaxxed:lul:

nah cus theyre muslim, speak arabic and are very sneaky and u can never trust them, a lot dif than blacks

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Somalis in Europe are rough. It’s jsut that blacks in Europe only live in UK and France. Denmark has no ethnics or blacks so the few that are there are immagritns as well African immagrints tend to be soft unlike western raised ones. If he tried this in the uk @6’1cel would have been stabbed to death if he did that in London lol.

Only tough non whites are Turks in Germany, blacks in UK-Ireland-France, and arabs everywhere else esp netherlands

Somalis are jsut skinny tall blacks that screech for Islam, even west Africans rarely screech for Islam like soamlis good ppl though just very untrustworthy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox and 6’1cel
we have a shit ton of ethnics bruh.
a decent amount of blacks but yeah theyre pussies
Nar you lot don’t Denmark so strict anti immagrint, you prob have freshies who have jsut come of the boat from Kabul FOH. If you want to see ethnics come UK we have them and they are not freshies who’d get robbed like that. Hell france is prob worse tbh those duckers are everywhere

Nar you lot don’t Denmark so strict anti immagrint, you prob have freshies who have jsut come of the boat from Kabul FOH. If you want to see ethnics come UK we have them and they are not freshies who’d get robbed like that. Hell france is prob worse tbh those duckers are everywhere
do you live in denmark? nah right so u dont know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Try that shit in america you will get filled up with lead real quick

crime is incredibly easy. i have done a lot of crime, i cannot incriminate myself here but even if i did i covered my tracks so well nothing could ever be proved.

that said, robbery is incredibly low iq. you want to commit crimes in which there is no witness and you cannot be identified and your whereabouts cannot be determined.

that said, robbery is incredibly low iq. you want to commit crimes in which there is no witness and you cannot be identified and your whereabouts cannot be determined
there were no witnesses and we wore hoodies over our face and it was dark.

crime is easy
making a lot of money from crime is very very hard, dangerous and stressful

Good, niggers are not human, so no remorse afterwards.

next time kill the nigger

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

Lets see how tough you are when its just you and big bubba in a cell.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Johanjohan