ME AS A BALDCEL (PIC INSIDE)

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
DSC 0270

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 4645 and 6 others
WHY NO HAIR?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Bro your blond eyebrows make it look like your eyebrows don't even exist. Never shave your head son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
Sosis finger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Looks like a rapist
JUST SHAVE IT BRO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Britcel
Hairs me

• +1
MESSED UP THE FADE SO I WENT

"FUCK IT, LET'S GO BALD SO"

AND HERE WE ARE
WHY NO EYEBROWS? AT LEAST COLOR THAT SHIT WTF.

• +1
are you supporting chico?

• +1
Looks like cancer patient

• +1
Mirin That Shiny Head

• +1
Exactly how I pictured u to be right down to the non existent eyebrows. I’m always proven right with these JBW subhumans who only go for gooks. I would rope if I looked like u.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, uglymofo and 2 others
Exactly how I pictured u to be right down to the non existent eyebrows. I’m always proven right with these JBW subhumans who only go for gooks. I would rope if I looked like u.
HOLY SHIT SON, I LIVE IN YOUR SKULL RENT FREE

• +1

giphy.gif

• +1
HE'S ALWAYS THERE BARKING FOR ME LIKE A LOST PUPPY. JUST REMEMBER @TraumatisedOgre IN 20 YEARS WHEN YOU ARE LAYING IN BED WITH YOUR FUTURE WIFE, I PROBABLY CUMMED INSIDE HER

• +1
Just be a Nazi skinhead theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2403
Plz dye your eyelashes or something :sick: :lul:

• +1
HE'S ALWAYS THERE BARKING FOR ME LIKE A LOST PUPPY. JUST REMEMBER @TraumatisedOgre IN 20 YEARS WHEN YOU ARE LAYING IN BED WITH YOUR FUTURE WIFE, I PROBABLY CUMMED INSIDE HER
Shut the fuck up you ginger subhuman. You look like a fucking pedophile, no wonder you only go for little asians. Bet you're enjoying your wildest fantasies. Girls that can’t say no cause of white worship in China brainwashing their minds.

You have the ultimate white cuck pheno, you’ll never be attractive when you look like a hairless, inbred, skinhead. You look like the epitome of JBW. The exact kind of guy that only goes for asians cause his own kind finds him repulsive. You will never be respected cause you're a sexpat. Your family is sad they produced such a hairless subhuman. I posted this pic as a joke yesterday and you have somehow proved it right.

55A75A49 393B 4B39 B656 CED9A0642E44

I will have the last laugh when your subhuman hapa kid goes ER on you for giving him your subhuman genes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
Lol nothing worse thn the bald pasty no eyebrows look makes u look like some fkd up overgrown fetus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2403
Lol nothing worse thn the bald no eyebrows look makes u look like some fkd up overgrown fetus.
He's a subhuman, he proved me right. He'll always be repulsive to non-asians and all men think he's a joke.

• +1
  • Love it
Just be a Nazi skinhead theory
Heil Gandy
He's a subhuman, he proved me right. He'll always be repulsive to non-asians and all men think he's a joke.
Both my LTRs were white, 13 out 16 women I slept with before going to China were white

Keep crying for me lmaoooo

Even like this I will have more success with wymin than u

Last edited:
  • +1
Only problems are the lack of eyebrows and the pale skin. The skull shape is fine imho.

• +1
Buzzcutt is superior

• +1
Looks like a younger version of the coomer man

• +1
Heil Gandy

Both my LTRs were white, 13 out 16 women I slept with before going to China were white

Keep crying for me lmaoooo

Even like this I will have more success with wymin than u
4B2C601C A7F3 423D 834A F0834B3062CF

I have hair, you don’t. Look at ur testicle head, u mog shit.

DCF0A784 75D6 4A2F AB77 FC419BB3D7B3

• +1
  • Love it
Bad move
look like Rufus

• +1