thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, Heguldus, Deleted member 3828 and 7 others
looks the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, SoyGune, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Ryan, Gaia262 and 4 others
Looks good, over for so many of us, as men, best we can do to combat hypergamy is to increase the supply of breedable people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15099, basementdweller78 and 3 others
Looks good, over for so many of us, as men, best we can do to combat hypergamy is to increase the supply of breedable people.
Are you gonna join OP and start transitioning to? :p

squid game avi maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Its over for me either way, Iโ€™m an ugly man and an uglier woman. But for most people who arent in the bottom 20% of looks, they should really consider it

I am not transitioning i will just show this picture to my friend's sister's dad so i can convince him to let me fuck his daughter

• +1
I think we should all transition tbh

• +1
Im being dead serious, caring about whether a girl has a pp or not should be the least of our concerns considering we canโ€™t even pull real ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Its over for me either way, Iโ€™m an ugly man and an uglier woman. But for most people who arent in the bottom 20% of looks, they should really consider it
Showed a female version of me to y'all and the reception so far has been ''are you transitioning'' and ''we should all transition tbh''. I guess i'll take that as a compliment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 8244
Showed a female version of me to y'all and the reception so far has been ''are you transitioning'' and ''we should all transition tbh''. I guess i'll take that as a compliment
You would have alot of smv as a girl

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Just saying cause all of us look better as women tbh tbh ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and RODEBLUR
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 8244
  • JFL
I would have cute feminine innie pussy too tbh. My mom has it i've seen it
Im being serious, most of us are deprived of love heavily. And you shouldnโ€™t get bottom surgery if you trannymaxx.

Im being serious, most of us are deprived of love heavily. And you shouldnโ€™t get bottom surgery if you trannymaxx.
Bottom surgery? Ass surgery? Pussy surgery?

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny.
Cat lady:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Most guys would date themselves as girls but most gurls wont date themselves as guys.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Ryan
Most guys would date themselves as girls but most gurls wont date themselves as guys.
Truth

Although i wouldn't date female me because she is not blonde