Tenor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Nah man I’ll leave this site for good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Ritalincel
U r such a high IQ troll

he isn't high iq did you see his insta lmao
What is it again? also it is clearly not him, he messaged me talking about how his dad abused him because he’s alcoholic and he has a girlfriend that he hasn’t met, and is meeting in 2 years jfl he is a top tier troll

@ me his insta plz

What is it again? also it is clearly not him, he messaged me talking about how his dad abused him because he’s alcoholic and he has a girlfriend that he hasn’t met, and is meeting in 2 years jfl he is a top tier troll

@ me his insta plz
wrong it s me

Attachments

• 20190821_160535.jpg
    20190821_160535.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 17

@ me his insta plz

Why are you doing this to yourself..
i don't have a problem.
i'm superior to anyone, i want to fight with someone, so i want some requests, film that fight and next humiliate on this forum the idiot who dare to go in a fist fight with me haha .
i mog anyone here, i have a hf, i m not from a popular country, people don't know me haha

i don't have a problem.
i'm superior to anyone, i want to fight with someone, so i want some requests, film that fight and next humiliate on this forum the idiot who dare to go in a fist fight with me haha .
i mog anyone here, i have a hf, i m not from a popular country, people don't know me haha
you are mentally retarded, you were acting like a little beta bitch in my PMs lol

Don’t make me expose you, I will destroy your social life, you fucking neo nazi

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
you are mentally retarded, you were acting like a little beta bitch in my PMs lol

Don’t make me expose you, I will destroy your social life, you fucking neo nazi
i don t have a social life you looser.

i don t have a social life you looser.
I feel sorry for you

if you carry on pissing me off, i’ll link your threads to your followers on instagram

You will be seen as an outcast in real life and on PSL, you neo nazi scum
Look mate I don’t care if you had a hard life it does not allow you to act like this and be some neo nazi scum, get off this forum with your inferiority complex masked by superiority complex jfl

Last edited: