Me from 2 years ago would be so disappointed in current me.

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Went from 11,2/12 average grades to 4,2/12 and facing expulsion for failure to hand in assignments.

I have an exam tomorrow that I've had weeks to study for but I have not even opened any of the material or exam guide.

03C4ABA9 7CF5 4474 AC9A CE0E0B73DBBF

Still fat, barely any friends, khhv. fuck.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 6573, SkinjobCatastrophe and 23 others
same bro but soon thats gonna change. Just hang in there a little bit more :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 7044
same bro but soon thats gonna change. Just hang in there a little bit more :)
can't really se this going anywhere but downhill ngl tbh

idk how the fuck I'm gonna get out of this rut. It has only been going downhill for 2 years now. If I actually get expelled it's fucking over. IDK what the fuck I'm gonna do in that case other than:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 6573, SkinjobCatastrophe and 8 others
Are you in high school or college? Atleast finish highschool after that you have a few years where you can figure out what to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573, Deleted member 2403 and Danish_Retard
you will laugh, but the me from 12 years ago already knew that he would end up a huge loser that i am today

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Looks234, BigBoy and 2 others
Are you in high school or college? Atleast finish highschool after that you have a few years where you can figure out what to do
I'm in a gymnasium. I can apply for a bachelor when I'm done.

you will laugh, but the me from 12 years ago already knew that he would end up a huge loser that i am today
Fuck that's brutal man. Any advice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Looks234, Warlow and 1 other person
My grades actually got worse after getting blackpilled ffs.
But i still raped the written exams ngl:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 4430 and Danish_Retard
I'm in a gymnasium. I can apply for a bachelor when I'm done.

Fuck that's brutal man. Any advice?
Get into a decent college and work your ass off to get undergrad with good grades.
Apply for some good international college for masters degree and you can easily make 100k per year

make the old you proud, i look at my old pictures to give me motavtion. And along the way you will see how you improve.

Attachments

• C6E67E5F-E3FF-42D7-A353-FE3CAE537A39.jpeg
    C6E67E5F-E3FF-42D7-A353-FE3CAE537A39.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 2DAEE2AD-8641-4ABC-B617-1CFB7DA5B40C.jpeg
    2DAEE2AD-8641-4ABC-B617-1CFB7DA5B40C.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, gamma, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

idk how the fuck I'm gonna get out of this rut. It has only been going downhill for 2 years now. If I actually get expelled it's fucking over. IDK what the fuck I'm gonna do in that case other than:

View attachment 1189237
bro you already got an idea what you wann do/become? I know you struggled with that some time ago

• +1
It’s all about looks

Keep looksmaxxing and shitposting mate who cares about important exams :)

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Do what you have to do bro
Don't waste time with shit that won't make your life better

• +1
Same, my life has only gotten worse after discobering this place. I havent made any improvements, its over for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 6273, Looks234 and 1 other person
make the old you proud, i look at my old pictures to give me motavtion. And along the way you will see how you improve.
cute emo gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Romeo1111 and WadlowMaxxing
Your avatar: Frogs me. XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 7044
I'm so pissed I'll probably get kicked out of my cs program and won't get the ap classes I picked for next year cuz I slacked off so hard second semester in classes I could've easily aced but didn't due to distraction to immediate rewards. Only psychologically manipulating assistant principals or if possible, summer classes could save me now

• So Sad
bro you already got an idea what you wann do/become? I know you struggled with that some time ago
nope

It’s all about looks

Keep looksmaxxing and shitposting mate who cares about important exams :)
Why is it I make threads on here just to be mocked

Same, my life has only gotten worse after discobering this place. I havent made any improvements, its over for me.
It's brutal tbh. Fuck man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, BigBoy and Deleted member 9274
You looked like one my female classmates in first pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Romeo1111 and Danish_Retard
Sorry my friend. Hope things get better

• +1
nope

Why is it I make threads on here just to be mocked

It's brutal tbh. Fuck man.
Not mocking u just pointing out that studying is important by ironically saying it’s pointless

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm so pissed I'll probably get kicked out of my cs program and won't get the ap classes I picked for next year cuz I slacked off so hard second semester in classes I could've easily aced but didn't due to distraction to immediate rewards. Only psychologically manipulating assistant principals or if possible, summer classes could save me now
AP classes are a meme if you aren’t getting a A in them. Just take easy classes and get a 4.0 gpa.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate
AP classes are a meme if you aren’t getting a A in them. Just take easy classes and get a 4.0 gpa.
all classes are easy to me I just have adhd
and the ap classes I picked are actually courses I was interested in that just happened to be ap only
and I was forced to take ap classes anyway due to my program

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Got a decent grade despite not studying. :ogre:

My beta-carotene arrived today and I'll order some minox later today. Gonna clean my room now.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 1476

View attachment 1189237
its ok bro its gonna get better hopefully (lol)

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lutte
Same man. I hope it gets better for u

• +1

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Don't give up bro. Study hard and get ur dad to make a 10m donation to Princeton. Then you can join me on campus

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
I can't say the same at all. See my threads from 2-3 years ago jfl. Completely different person