Me in motion so you can get a better sense of what chicks see

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I have terrible facial harmony/symmetry and my skin looks way worse than this in person

Good profile
Cuck smile
Shit 3/4 view due to shit ogee curve
What bf% u boyo?

Like 25-30%. Ive gained 20 pounds since last year

Looks better in motion tbh ngl. But that smile JFL

you look good but you act like a cuck and if you smile like that at girls no wonder they reject u
get dat bad boy personality

It is over

jk

All my niggas cute but one autistic

you look good but you act like a cuck and if you smile like that at girls no wonder they reject u
get dat bad boy personality

I held a chick by the waist and she abruptly told me to talk to another girl instead to do my looks

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: LDNPari
I held a girl by the waist and she told me to try talking to other girls instead
Swallow the black pill and accept your ugly , I’ll hold your hand op

In motion is all that matters, although your movements in this video are unrealistically quick for a social setting.

I held a chick by the waist and she abruptly told me to talk to another girl instead to do my looks
Dude I honestly think it’s your social skills

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Also, I don't know where you live but you'd clean up with white girls in any University in Canada. You're gl enough to make the cut off and then you're a BBC so you'd steal all the girls I'll never have.

Also, I don't know where you live but you'd clean up with white girls in any University in Canada. You're gl enough to make the cut off and then you're a BBC so you'd steal all the girls I'll never have.

I doubt they’re much different from American girls
Dude I honestly think it’s your social skills

I get rejected before I even open my mouth and after asking totally normal questions

I doubt they’re much different from American girls

I get rejected before I even open my mouth and after asking totally normal questions
probably cuz ur movements r cuckish

oh no you have autism

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
youre a special case fr

Is no one gonna point out his long midface

People here rate guys the same way they do chicks. A long midface is one of top 3 most damning traits to have

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
lose bf negative ogee curve

Me and @dogtown, including the other iPhonecels advice you to go fuck yourself for using Imgur you piece of shit

We can’t see crap you niggerfag

Last edited:
People here rate guys the same way they do chicks. A long midface is one of top 3 most damning traits to have
At least you don’t have a Uber compact midface

At least you don’t have a Uber compact midface

I’d rather have that. Those are the “average looking” “low inhibition” guys that chicks hook up with

getting gay vibes ngl

getting gay vibes ngl

I’m definitely attracted to women. As for men, I can enjoy ones company a lot and feel self conscious around dudes that mog me but I don’t feel the urge to fuck or be fucked by them.

Last edited:
Ogre curve

Nogee curve

Everything

you're a handsome dude (no homo)

Why did I get burned by every chick I approached last night
modern women are a fuckin mess, I feel sorry for our generation of men that this is what we got

modern women are a fuckin mess, I feel sorry for our generation of men that this is what we got
Gigacope it’s funny that I get called ugly by s bunch of men and I’m forced to wear a bag over my head but when girls reject this guy , you all cope and says he’s handsome and the women fault . You got rejected because you are a black and have a long face

You still mog the user who goes by the name of Titbot.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
Gigacope it’s funny that I get called ugly by s bunch of men and I’m forced to wear a bag over my head but when girls reject this guy , you all cope and says he’s handsome and the women fault . You got rejected because you are a black and have a long face

Are you a slayer
You still mog the user who goes by the name of Titbot.

Women don’t think so

kawaii ngl go slay these jap foids gogo

not even a half time passed my blackbro
maybe you need to study Jap slay methods
don't rot, go visit famous places, eat tasty foods
you need to experience everything you can in that time

not even a half time passed my blackbro
maybe you need to study Jap slay methods
don't rot, go visit famous places, eat tasty foods
you need to experience everything you can in that time

I’m starting to become disillusioned with the place. It’s just the same old same old except more depressing because I’m supposed to have foreigner halo and yet no one gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Kinda surprised you get no success.

I’m starting to become disillusioned with the place. It’s just the same old same old except slightly more depressing because I’m supposed to have foreigner halo
also Japs don't have sex anymore even among themselves
imagine sex with black foreigners

also Japs don't have sex anymore even among themselves
imagine sex with black foreigners

BS. Japanese girls are pretty normal/degenerate like most women

Last edited:
buy the sushi bitch

There’s no way I’m getting laid if I foodie max while I’m here

you look good probably tyronelite. go out and slay white women as much as i hate to say this