I mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Even mclovin mogs at this point

Attachments

• 1648988364239.png
    1648988364239.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 0
Ironically you can get away with doing this because you have quite feminine features, but as we all know this doesn't attract the opposite sex.

You are gaymaxxing? If so, keep it up!

Ironically you can get away with doing this because you have quite feminine features, but as we all know this doesn't attract the opposite sex.

You are gaymaxxing? If so, keep it up!
Th... thanks man:cry:

Th... thanks man:cry:
You can maximize your masculinity by increasing the size of your neck for instance. I just have no idea what exactly your plan is by doing this.

For example, look at the guy on the left - he's dancing and tryna be all cute and shit and it's working. Why? Because he exhibits masculine traits - tattoos, good frame, tall, thick neck, good lower third (your lower third for instance isn't particularly that bad). Notice how you barely notice the black guy next to him? He's mogging him into outer space.

Don't believe me? Just look at the comments of his videos and stitches of them with girls basically getting wet for him. He doesn't even have particularly striking features - he's just got brilliant harmony and a great physique (in terms of frame & height).

If you have these pieces you can try to ascend. Because you're not below average - you just give off really homosexual vibes.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Lygodactylus
You can maximize your masculinity by increasing the size of your neck for instance. I just have no idea what exactly your plan is by doing this.

For example, look at the guy on the left - he's dancing and tryna be all cute and shit and it's working. Why? Because he exhibits masculine traits - tattoos, good frame, tall, thick neck, good lower third (your lower third for instance isn't particularly that bad). Notice how you barely notice the black guy next to him? He's mogging him into outer space.

Don't believe me? Just look at the comments of his videos and stitches of them with girls basically getting wet for him. He doesn't even have particularly striking features - he's just got brilliant harmony and a great physique (in terms of frame & height).

If you have these pieces you can try to ascend. Because you're not below average - you just give off really homosexual vibes.

Yeah, I do neck curls at the gym.
Made some good points, thanks I'll tattoomaxx one day
Also, not gay ffs.. must be my low nofap streak

Why are you shaking your head like a fag in these?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Ugly even after filter

Ngl bro it’s kinda over if you’re going for women. Your movements in these videos would lead me to believe you are a homosexual.
I matched with a girl on tinder then she saw my tik tok
No wonder she stopped talking to me:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
looks kinda gay tbh

You need BBC to put you on the right path

NOT GAY GUYS wtfff:feelswhy::feelswah: