me now

Koroshiya

Koroshiya

winter's mine
me now:
Resized
me 1 year ago:

i just got my lashes and brows dyed, hair scheduled for tomorrow. the last time i had a girlfriend was 3 years ago in 7th grade, my social anxiety and inhibition has ruined any opportunities i've had since then.

Attachments

• resized.png
    resized.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15827, Lihito and 6 others
From ugly to ugly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
a girl called me beautiful yesterday
that means your feminine, these couldve been taken on the same day and i wouldnt be suprised tbh you havent changed at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and FootballPlaya69
that means your feminine, these couldve been taken on the same day and i wouldnt be suprised tbh you havent changed at all
you can look at my face, i'm not feminine at all

you can look at my face, i'm not feminine at all
you think i said that without looking at the fucking post? jesus fuck we keep getting these retard members recently

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Mirin keep soft looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Koroshiya
looking much better. how tall r u?

you think i said that without looking at the fucking post? jesus fuck we keep getting these retard members recently
if beautiful = feminine and i'm not feminine then your logic is retarded and it's pretty clear that she said it because she's attracted to me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15827 and galego123
Finland: purest white genetics in europe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
These two simple actions managed to improve your appearance. Congratulations.

me now:
View attachment 1708117 me 1 year ago: View attachment 1708120

i just got my lashes and brows dyed, hair scheduled for tomorrow. the last time i had a girlfriend was 3 years ago in 7th grade, my social anxiety and inhibition has ruined any opportunities i've had since then.
The dying of the eyebrows definitely did the trick. Went from weird looking to decent looking.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
But you still look good op, congrate

Good job man, major ascension. good eyebrows and eyelashes are giga underrated

am i gl enough for an average or slightly above average asian / ethnic girl? it's all i want.

me now:
View attachment 1708117 me 1 year ago: View attachment 1708120

dont listen to what other people say here they are all narcy retards keep up the progress bro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
You look good, get sneakers that add a lot to the height, and also shoelifts, 5’9 is absolute minimum in most-white countries

I think dying the eyebrows was a looksmin. Your eyebrows are rounded which makes you look gay. Why make a bad feature more visible

You're looking better after softmaxxing, good job

• +1
Good softmaxxing.
You look better now

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart and Koroshiya
I think dying the eyebrows was a looksmin. Your eyebrows are rounded which makes you look gay. Why make a bad feature more visible
I think having no eyebrows, is uglier

what psl does to ur brain

am i gl enough for an average or slightly above average asian / ethnic girl? it's all i want.
Yeah. Should be.
You are average white for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart
if beautiful = feminine and i'm not feminine then your logic is retarded and it's pretty clear that she said it because she's attracted to me.
did i say you werent feminine? no i didnt, fucking retard. we really need a mandatory iq test for this website fucking hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I'm going to be honest. You look like a serial rapist.

• JFL
did i say you werent feminine? no i didnt, fucking retard. we really need a mandatory iq test for this website fucking hell
you literally said she called me beautiful because i'm feminine

keep coping with the fact no women call beautiful. if i was you i would kill myself

• JFL
You're very handsome. Age?

please stop going in my threads you are actually mentally ill
bro many people will bring you down if you ascended dont listen to any of them , they are all jealous retards

• +1
please stop going in my threads you are actually mentally ill
No but honestly. You have prominent features such as zygomatic arch and PCT but there's that look in you that screams "faggot that takes dick up his rectum". Maybe, it's your mutt pheno or smth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369