Me rn

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
5DDC3BDB 3C27 4BA3 BE9A 352096CF57D5

Screenshot 20200511 211035 Google

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Blackout.xl
I have no respect for cotton picking niggers like yourself. In all honesty I don't know why we keep niggers like you around. You smell, you require food, and you don't work hard enough. I wish we could just kill you fucking blacks right off of the ship but instead my ancestors insisted that we use you for some work and then we kill you off after raping your wives and children. I wish I had the stomach to wipe off your dirty knees so you don't track dirt into my house when you are polishing my apples. I'm going to build my own "nigger shop" where you sad excuses for humans can do the dirty work and have it go through sanitation before I let my good white family touch it. But maybe it would be easier on my heart and my family's sanity to just let you niggers go extinct. But then my sensitive daughter will cry when she hears the gunshots going off in the cotton fields.

• Woah
Reactions: needsolution and stuckneworleans
I have no respect for cotton picking niggers like yourself. In all honesty I don't know why we keep niggers like you around. You smell, you require food, and you don't work hard enough. I wish we could just kill you fucking blacks right off of the ship but instead my ancestors insisted that we use you for some work and then we kill you off after raping your wives and children. I wish I had the stomach to wipe off your dirty knees so you don't track dirt into my house when you are polishing my apples. I'm going to build my own "nigger shop" where you sad excuses for humans can do the dirty work and have it go through sanitation before I let my good white family touch it. But maybe it would be easier on my heart and my family's sanity to just let you niggers go extinct. But then my sensitive daughter will cry when she hears the gunshots going off in the cotton fields.
Dn rd

Let him in

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl