.me - the most secure messenger for everyone

D

Deleted member 4645

Retired
I use .me to talk to my favorite farmer who lives in Canada 🇨🇦 I need to import all my organic carrots from there because they are more nutritious and feed my Guinea pigs only the highest quality foods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elias, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
I used to speack with my mom on .me, she is the only how followed me on, but now she passed a way :(. But im sure i will find another friends who give privacy the value it should be.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I used to speack with my mom on .me, she is the only how followed me on, but now she passed a way :(. But im sure i will find another friends who give privacy the value it should be.

Omg:(

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
hi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
I use .me to talk to my favorite farmer who lives in Canada 🇨🇦 I need to import all my organic carrots from there because they are more nutritious and feed my Guinea pigs only the highest quality foods

Organic carrots RULE!!!!!!

Aah yes. Those are the best carrots. Can i i know how you do it. Id like to import my own carrots. Carrots here are not good.

I love organic carrots!🥕

I love organic carrots!🥕

We have extremely nutritious soil here in Oklahoma so our “Organic Carrots” are amazingly delicious and extremely strong! Why take a chance going international when there are literally areas in America that have scientifically verified as the best soil on the planet for agriculture! I know some farmers that would compete their “Organic Carrots” against anyone and anywhere on EARTH....

Thanks for buying directly from farmers!

this is sick ngl fuck gov

The best use for end to end encryption.

Wtf nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645