Me tomorrow for ramadan

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, RichardSpencel, balding17yomanletcel and 15 others
Allah is fake

Why would he make me so ugly to suffer if he's real

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Allah is fake

Why would he make me so ugly to suffer if he's real
He made you ugly bcs you didn't pray 5 times a day, this is your purgatory (Barzakh) to atone for your sins.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, balding17yomanletcel, عبد الرحمن and 5 others
strange enough most people post and during Ramadan are bloated from what I've seen

Fuck my parents are gonna force me to fast and i’m gonna have to sneakingly eat and drink.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 5143 and Lelek
Fuck sand niggers. Only idiots would follow the hallucinations of an 7th century illiterate pedophiliac merchant warlord.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, Robert California, RichardSpencel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
strange enough most people post and during Ramadan are bloated from what I've seen
Some people go crazy mode and eat 5k calories after sundown, which isn't the general idea of this holy month.
We fast to relate to the people that have less than us and put ourselves in their shoes. So we won't judge them and look down upon them.

We also give a small percentage of our income once a year to charity to also help the unfortunate (Zakat), this isn't necessarily correlated to the month tho but is something else to set ourselves in the shoes of the less fortunate.

Community is very important in the religion.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 2769 and 1 other person
good luck to all my brothas

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 685, Incoming and 1 other person
Fuck my parents are gonna force me to fast and i’m gonna have to sneakingly eat and drink.
This is why you have a long midface

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl, RichardSpencel, عبد الرحمن and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6402, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Ramadan = cope

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685
RCO008 1477108476
wish we could go back to the holy crusades so i can just kill you for not believing in my god jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 6402
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Blackout.xl, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
Some people go crazy mode and eat 5k calories after sundown, which isn't the general idea of this holy month.
We fast to relate to the people that have less than us and put ourselves in their shoes. So we won't judge them and look down upon them.

We also give a small percentage of our income once a year to charity to also help the unfortunate (Zakat), this isn't necessarily correlated to the month tho but is something else to set ourselves in the shoes of the less fortunate.

Community is very important in the religion.

>We fast to relate to the people that have less than us and put ourselves in their shoes. So we won't judge them and look down upon them.

Honorable ngl. But why is there no sexual fasting for islam? the 72 virgins thing ig. Muslimcels should try to revamp the beleif system

Good luck to all Muslims

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Incoming, Elias and Aesthetic
Shitskinadan.

>We fast to relate to the people that have less than us and put ourselves in their shoes. So we won't judge them and look down upon them.

Honorable ngl. But why is there no sexual fasting for islam? the 72 virgins thing ig. Muslimcels should try to revamp the beleif system
Ramadan also includes being celibate untill sundown (even if you have a wife) and the time when it is permitted lasts until the onset of dawn.

Having sex during daytime is a sin for which expiation (kafaarah) must be offered. The kafaarah is to free a slave, if that is not possible then the person must fast for two consecutive months. Whoever is not able to do that (bcs of health or other issues) must feed sixty poor persons. If he himself is too poor to do any of this he should make top priority to feed himself and later on attone whenever able to.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 3270
All the Abrahamic religions have the same god. He just goes by different names.

Religion in general is cope

I'd leave Islam if I was a white guy, but I'm an ugly ethnic who looks like a terrorist so I just tell ppl I'm Muslim because they assume it anyway

no point

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
He made ugly you to protect you from zina

How is this lifefuel, their is no iftar at the mosque/taraaweeh and gym is closed so I can’t even maintain my gains, this month will be tough
stop cooming idiot

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Blackout.xl
Fuck sand niggers. Only idiots would follow the hallucinations of an 7th century illiterate pedophiliac merchant warlord.
Lol silly islamaphobia tbh, you know ancient greeks, western kings 800 years later than muhammad, and even many christian men of importance in recent times have been accused/proven to be pedophiles

the time frame was different then

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and RichardSpencel
How is this lifefuel, their is no iftar at the mosque/taraaweeh and gym is closed so I can’t even maintain my gains, this month will be tough
This is one of the few years i can properly partake in Ramadan, i didn't do so in other years bcs of health issues (i had to take medicine).
This is why its a huge lifefuel for me, altho the month will be rough. Im happy i can do it

This is one of the few years i can properly partake in Ramadan, i didn't do so in other years bcs of health issues (i had to take medicine).
This is why its a huge lifefuel for me, altho the month will be rough. Im happy i can do it
Inel trait having health issues jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, balding17yomanletcel, fukmylyf and 1 other person
Ramadan also includes being celibate untill sundown (even if you have a wife) and the time when it is permitted lasts until the onset of dawn.

Having sex during daytime is a sin for which expiation (kafaarah) must be offered. The kafaarah is to free a slave, if that is not possible then the person must fast for two consecutive months. Whoever is not able to do that (bcs of health or other issues) must feed sixty poor persons. If he himself is too poor to do any of this he should make top priority to feed himself and later on attone whenever able to.
based ngl

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Aesthetic
23 hours buddy boyo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Aesthetic
Unironically rope if you are still coping with religion after being blackpilled. Your God just loved Chad more and gave him better looks than you.

Religion is literally the antithesis to the blackpill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5258 and RichardSpencel
Ramadan mubarak

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Unironically rope if you are still coping with religion after being blackpilled. Your God just loved Chad more and gave him better looks than you.

Religion is literally the antithesis to the blackpill.
I can’t accept that. U can’t blame god for your face, that lies on the feet of your parents. Religion saw this and molded a system in which uglier men would still have wives and family. Secularism destroyed it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aesthetic, Incoming and Deleted member 4310
I can’t accept that. U can’t blame god for your face, that lies on the feet of your parents. Religion saw this and molded a system in which uglier men would still have wives and family. Secularism destroyed it
But why would he create ugly people in the first place

But why would he create ugly people in the first place
Did he create ugly people? When you see people
Who are ugly, they are usually the victim of bad genetics, which were intentionally passed on the parents, who had their bad genes from their parents and so on. This seems to fall under the domain of human free will rather than gods actions

They only have to fast from sunrise to sundown. Massive nighttime binging sessions are common in the Muslim world. Food sales increase during Ramadan.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Users who are viewing this thread

Back