Me vs Amnesia

W

we_chillingfosho

Platinum
Who mogs? All out battle. Face, height, everything.

Attachments

• 143993-6aae3ca786b72e68305def20cb07cc06.jpg
    143993-6aae3ca786b72e68305def20cb07cc06.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 200
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 206
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Dr. Greenberg, Deleted member 4106 and 4 others
We got him. He's here forever.
@OldVirgin

• JFL
Reactions: one job away, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 5786
he mogs you. Better height, better everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Prettyboy, Deleted member 4614 and 6 others
he face mogs u to death but height u do

overall idk bitches love height and he's 5'9 if he was 5'11 or more i would've chose him but idk tbh

i think he still may win tbh ngl its ethnic vs white, white has way more smv

• +1
Reactions: gamma
O'Bhai mogs

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Biiyo03
:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14323
he face mogs u to death but height u do

overall idk bitches love height and he's 5'9 if he was 5'11 or more i would've chose him but idk tbh

i think he still may win tbh ngl its ethnic vs white, white has way more smv
Except that he doesn't face mog me to death. That's impossible. Secondly he's 5'8....with lifts I would be a foot taller and completely Mog him

Me and amnesia for reference

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211010-185542_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211010-185542_Chrome.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 173
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Prettyboy, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
Except that he doesn't face mog me to death. That's impossible. Secondly he's 5'8....with lifts I would be a foot taller and completely Mog him
he's 5'9 and with lifts he'd mog you, with lifts you'd look comically tall and woudlnt make a fucking difference to girls

he face mogs the fuck out of you LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Dr. Greenberg and Deleted member 5786
he's 5'9 and with lifts he'd mog you, with lifts you'd look comically tall and woudlnt make a fucking difference to girls

he face mogs the fuck out of you LOL
I said NOT JUST FACE you fuckin bimbo. I'm talking the whole package. No lifts allowed, what's next? A make up kit.

He NT mogs you:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
I said NOT JUST FACE you fuckin bimbo. I'm talking the whole package. No lifts allowed, what's next? A make up kit.
you mentioned lifts tho so i dont understand

doesnt matter anyway lifts or not he mogs u dude

By everything I mean everything. Even style. A fuckin hoodie hiding his balding skull vs my Zara drip

Attachments

• 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20211010-190126_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211010-190126_Chrome.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 130
Legit getting frustrated by this forum, too many kids on this forum ngl. People literally doing mog battles by fucking selfies, jfl. Selfies don't say jack shit. ITS NOT FUCKING ACCURUATE, Literally anyone that is average looking can manage to look high PSL in a selfie. If you really want to convince people that ur good looking without any doubt about frauding you need to do a video meters away in motion. Basically how people see u in real life, how ur bones look, harmony. Selfies does not mean shit, i see so many kids on here that are truly conviced that they are good looking based of one good selfie they took, while they look like absolute shit in motion due to bad harmony, frame, height.

Anyways ur probably really good looking in motion, i mean ur 6'7, got good features based on the selfies you took. How your bones look will only be 100% visible, and certain in a video in motion from meters away.

• +1
Reactions: Zewas and Deleted member 4614
I think you might mog in a nightclub setting.

Legit getting frustrated by this forum, too many kids on this forum ngl. People literally doing mog battles by fucking selfies, jfl. Selfies don't say jack shit. ITS NOT FUCKING ACCURUATE, Literally anyone that is average looking can manage to look high PSL in a selfie. If you really want to convince people that ur good looking without any doubt about frauding you need to do a video meters away in motion. Basically how people see u in real life, how ur bones look, harmony. Selfies does not mean shit, i see so many kids on here that are truly conviced that they are good looking based of one good selfie they took, while they look like absolute shit in motion due to bad harmony, frame, height.

Anyways ur probably really good looking in motion, i mean ur 6'7, got good features based on the selfies you took. How your bones look will only be 100% visible, and certain in a video in motion from meters away.
I'm wayyyyyyyy better in motion because of the lack of lens distortion. I look like a tall Persian prince

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 14166
amnesia looks facially slightly better imo

but with 6'6 you literally cant lose so you win

I'm wayyyyyyyy better in motion because of the lack of lens distortion. I look like a tall Persian prince
Than why just not prove it and post a video in motion so you can get your validation and leave this site with satisfaction? No one will be able to tell if your really are a good looking guy or not based on a few selfies you take.

People neglect the IRL aspect so fucking much, how you look IRL, and in motion, harmony how everything with your looks blend together to 1. Because that's what matters, HOW you look in real life, not how you look on the internet.

This forum is literally a joke.
Mods please get rid of the low iq teenagers on this forum please

Useless post.

Gigafrauding ethnic incel with severe UEE and weird haircut vs Chad

By everything I mean everything. Even style. A fuckin hoodie hiding his balding skull vs my Zara drip
Frame 404

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 5786
Useless post.

Gigafrauding ethnic incel with severe UEE and weird haircut vs Chad

Frame 404
There we go with the "frauding excuse". It's a fuckin selfie out in nature. Not in studio with lighting and touch ups. And there we go with the ethnic bull shit. At least I have thick hair. Amnesia is damn near bald son

There we go with the "frauding excuse". It's a fuckin selfie out in nature. Not in studio with lighting and touch ups. And there we go with the ethnic bull shit. At least I have thick hair. Amnesia is damn near bald son
@Amnesia

The war of morphed pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614

You must consider also photogenic. If you get girls you are gl, if not you don't. Stop, no photo, no video, real life is the truth