Me vs astatine

Who mogs?

• Total voters
H

Haven

Kraken
@astatine 1746199 AD855638 BE53 494B 8279 AB5828B66386 1746161 E9EA38CD A099 4534 A091 8A4B6E478FF6 @haven Screenshot 20211120 141321 Gallery 20211025 213036 Screenshot 20211012 205813 Video Player

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
just use my worst pictures in a mog battle vs you squinting ur constipated bum faggot nigger eyes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i mog u to suicide faggot i’ll rape ur entire family :feelshaha:
:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
Send your best pic fag you said do mog battle bug eyed shit keep coping about my tatar rapist eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
@Haven how old are you

Haven looks his age. Astatine looks like hes late 20s. :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member and Haven
@astatine age and height ?

How did a guy like you get admin status???

Looksmax.me must be very desperate...
This is an obscure incel forum, what did you expect :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Offensive Bias
hard to tell might have to go with ethereal but if you are taller or maybe lost some facefat if you can you mog 100%

• +1
Reactions: Haven and Mik
hard to tell might have to go with ethereal but if you are taller or maybe lost some facefat if you can you mog 100%

Tie basically

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
Send your best pic fag you said do mog battle bug eyed shit keep coping about my tatar rapist eyes
smoking on that haven subhuman estrogenic prepubescent dog pack :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias
@astatine looks like he fucks JBs in ass. @Haven looks like he gets fucked in the ass 🤣

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member and Haven
But still, neither of you a mogger face. @astatine has good bone structure and dark traid pheno, but it's he's still unaesthetic and creepy. @Haven your still a little boy, give it a few years

@astatine looks like he fucks JBs in ass. @Haven looks like he gets fucked in the ass 🤣
What a cope is this?:lul: @astatine looks like a bicthboy i look like a 15 years old kid

• Ugh..
But still, neither of you a mogger face. @astatine has good bone structure and dark traid pheno, but it's he's still unaesthetic and creepy. @Haven your still a little boy, give it a few years
He looks like shit i look good

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Haven and Deleted member
only 2 years age difference but looks like 15, mirin Haven collagen tbh, he will look good for way longer therefore slay more

• +1
Reactions: Haven
only 2 years age difference but looks like 15, mirin Haven collagen tbh, he will look good for way longer therefore slay more
I mog him pretty hard tbh oldcel copers will say its not about eye nose jaw maxilla and shieet thats what makes a face:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I mog him pretty hard tbh oldcel copers will say its not about eye nose jaw maxilla and shieet thats what makes a face:lul:
Lookism is not that black and white. There's nuances to facial aesthetics little boy. It's not just about having hunter eyes and a good jawline. It has to jive together harmoniously. Honestly I just kick your ass

• Hmm...
Lookism is not that black and white. There's nuances to facial aesthetics little boy. It's not just about having hunter eyes and a good jawline. It has to jive together harmoniously. Honestly I just kick your ass
You dont know a shit thats what makes harmony

You dont know a shit thats what makes harmony
You look like chicos retarded heavily inbred little cousin. Plus your at skitskin. Bro your deluded!

• Hmm...
You look like chicos retarded heavily inbred little cousin. Plus your at skitskin. Bro your deluded!
I dont look like chico i have very robust skull and wide skull i look like ramirez

The vertical length of your face is atrocious, you should humble yourself

I dont look like chico i have very robust skull and wide skull i look like ramirez
Your ugly dude, I'll put it plain and simple. Nobody on this fourm knows shit about lookism, it's bunch of 15 years little twats like you

• Hmm...
Your ugly dude, I'll put it plain and simple. Nobody on this fourm knows shit about lookism, it's bunch of 15 years little twats like you
I mog him however i have wide robust skull+very good eye area+good nose